Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace fans@The Emirates. Benchmark for every team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no ta - this ultra stuff leaves me cold - if yo want more noise then play better footy!

Comment

Never has there been a more insignificant club than palace.

Comment

Palace fans or stripy Nigel's are simply there is nothing more to add then that

Comment

I don't have a problem with what Palace Ultras are doing but I would never want us to do the same thing, that would be extremely embarrassing. Having said that, we do need to improve the atmosphere in the ground.

Comment

Where are they when we play them?

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
              Never has there been a more insignificant club than palace.
              Er......except foolham of course!

Comment

Really dont get this ultras stuff. I find it cringeworthy.

The Holmsdale Fanatics, Ceptik's Green Brigade, Boro's Red Faction... its pathetic. Grown men poncing about with homemade flags. It just makes me laugh.

I work with a palace fan. He was telling me a couple of years back when the HFs were trying to make a name for themselves they refused to join in with songs started by anyone other than them. how f****** ridiculous!

The year we beat them when Akos scored the screamer, i watched about 10 blokes at the front of the Holmsdale. Spent the whole game facing the crowd waving flags about they must have made at home. Just makes me laugh.

This is England, not Holland. We have our traditions, they have theirs. This is European culture. Theres no place for it here.

Just like drinking a lager through half a pint of head, or poncing about in flip flops with a man bag over your shoulder. Just because it happens in Europe, does not mean it needs to happen here

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                  no ta - this ultra stuff leaves me cold - if yo want more noise then play better footy!
                  this in a nutshell
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Have to agree with the consensus of opinion on this matter.
                    Crystal Palace fans just look, and sound, so bloody stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                      Really dont get this ultras stuff. I find it cringeworthy.

The Holmsdale Fanatics, Ceptik's Green Brigade, Boro's Red Faction... its pathetic. Grown men poncing about with homemade flags. It just makes me laugh.

I work with a palace fan. He was telling me a couple of years back when the HFs were trying to make a name for themselves they refused to join in with songs started by anyone other than them. how f****** ridiculous!

The year we beat them when Akos scored the screamer, i watched about 10 blokes at the front of the Holmsdale. Spent the whole game facing the crowd waving flags about they must have made at home. Just makes me laugh.

This is England, not Holland. We have our traditions, they have theirs. This is European culture. Theres no place for it here.

Just like drinking a lager through half a pint of head, or poncing about in flip flops with a man bag over your shoulder. Just because it happens in Europe, does not mean it needs to happen here
                      post of the year
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                      X