Keeping remy is a must.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Must have seen a totally different game as I thought Remy looked way off the pace and didn't really look up for it.
    I saw a different game to you then. Slightly off the pace but still looked dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Barton
      For me, he is keen to stay.

If a Champions League club comes in for him, could anybody blame the lad for going? I don’t think I would and I don’t think any of the fans would.

But that is the big if: If a Champions League club came in for him. There aren’t many of them.
      http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...road_1_3731402

Comment

If we were a footballer and Champions League club came in for you, wouldn't you want to go play at the highest level?

Hope he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Decent striker, but not as good as many like to make out.

As Kevin says, if he's cheaper than Deeney, Long and McCormack and still not been snapped up, he's hardly top drawer.

Think the hype stems from comparing him to what we were used to.

I might even look good in those circumstances.
          Finally someone talking sense , I do wonder how many of those laying plaudits remember out last great striker Sir Les. Remy is decent but seriously the way some are going on it's like we are a one man team. I can assure you Remy is half the player Sir Les was and any Geordie would agree with that as well. We don't need Remy to stay up but keeping him will give us a good fighting chance.

We are not a one man team.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Finally someone talking sense , I do wonder how many of those laying plaudits remember out last great striker Sir Les. Remy is decent but seriously the way some are going on it's like we are a one man team. I can assure you Remy is half the player Sir Les was and any Geordie would agree with that as well. We don't need Remy to stay up but keeping him will give us a good fighting chance.

How many Premier League goals did he score for us in his first season........and then the following season for Newcastle before his injury?

Is it because he's French/African?

Comment

Good post mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                How many Premier League goals did he score for us in his first season........and then the following season for Newcastle before his injury?

Is it because he's French/African?

No I like Remy I'm just not completely convinced he is this world beater many think he is. I don't think he is too good for us, I think we are good enough to have a player like him. It's like some have some sort of inferiority complex on here ... Far better players have played for this great club!

Comment

No I like Remy I'm just not completely convinced he is this world beater many think he is. I don't think he is too good for us, I think we are good enough to have a player like him. It's like some have some sort of inferiority complex on here ... Far better players have played for this great club!
                  I completely agree with you, BUT he's the only proven PL goalscorer we have at the club (who can last 90 mins), and has virtually a 1 in 2 strike rate.

So for that reason alone losing him would be a major blow.

Comment

I think that he will go this window. He's been asked to stay and instead he's said nothing. I'm sure he's been offered a new contract and he's elected to just stay on the old one so someone can come for him. I don't think we can rely on him staying because all it will take is a bit from Spurs/Arsenal or someone else in Europe and I have feeling that will come in deadline day. I think we should just get a striker in now and if Remy doesn't go that'll be a bonus.

Comment

the moment we have all been dreading has now arrived.

Hotspur Lane @HotspurLane

CaughtOffside understands Tottenham have triggered Loic Remy's £10M release clause. #THFC #QPR http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08...man-on-sunday/
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

hang on, this is dated yest and harry is on record today as saying no offers have come in for him.

another bollx artical from caughtoffside

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          hang on, this is dated yest and harry is on record today as saying no offers have come in for him.

Jesus hitman I went all cold then for a minute ! And breathe

Comment

the moment we have all been dreading has now arrived.

Hotspur Lane @HotspurLane

CaughtOffside understands Tottenham have triggered Loic Remy's £10M release clause. #THFC #QPR http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08...man-on-sunday/

3 minutes to change your mind. Even my wife takes longer than that.

Comment

Phew!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                3 minutes to change your mind. Even my wife takes longer than that.

me too greg, my heart was sinking there for 3 mins until i got the ole binoculars out lol

Comment

Working...
                                X