Keeping remy is a must.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    Remy was in a class all by himself yesterday, though Charlie hustled throughout and we got a good first taste of Mutch. Keep Remy, sign Sigthorson and Fer this week, and watch this team grow (especially excited about Hoddle -- a HUGE pickup given our flow of play in the Championship was often awkward and aimless). VERY bullish about how this team is going to improve.
    Best ever performance from a striker whos team and he never scored a goal eh?

Comment

Remy was top notch, but I think CA´s shoulder is still not 100%.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

He's clearly the best player at the club and unfortunately, I just cant see him wanting to stay in what in all honestly is likely to be a bottom 6 club all season. I hope I'm wrong but I think he'll leave to play in a side of equally talented players, where he will become a phenomenal striker....
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
          He's clearly the best player at the club and unfortunately, I just cant see him wanting to stay in what in all honestly is likely to be a bottom 6 club all season. I hope I'm wrong but I think he'll leave to play in a side of equally talented players, where he will become a phenomenal striker....
          Hes a quarter cheaper to buy than both shane long and troy deeney (who are both wanted players) to any side in the champions league, and none of them wanted him. Roughly the same price as both players ive mentioned to clubs in the europa cup and none of them wanted him either. Anyone work out why this player that so many rate on here as the new superstar isnt wanted by anyone?????
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 17-08-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Posted this on another thread. Agree re Remy maybe not wanting to stay but think we need, or at least Fernandes needs, to show ambition Can't disagree as I think we are only three, possibly four players away from having a very decent squad that can do very well in this league for years to come. Also the age of the squad would see us only needing one or two decent additions each year rather than the mass additions over the last few seasons. That level of ambition, along with his wages, might tempt Remy to stay.

Even if he does stay we need another striker with a bit of pace to stretch teams in the same way that Remy does. Need two midfield players, if the rumours are right Fer and Diarra would fit that bill. Finally maybe as a luxury a left wing back, not sure Traore will stay fit and as yet unconvinced by Yun.

Get those and we may just have a team on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              What? In the 5-3-2 we play Charlie is 3rd choice?? Get real.
              oh yes Zamora and Remy up top Charlie hasn't got it lol
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I think we should pay the fella equal money to some of the top strikers in the country as a minimum. Give him a new contract and a nice bonus. Yes, it will cost, but without him our chances of survival are hugely lessened.

We're hopefully going to save some wages through Adel and Cesar, we should use some of it and try to keep Remy.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Decent striker, but not as good as many like to make out.

As Kevin says, if he's cheaper than Deeney, Long and McCormack and still not been snapped up, he's hardly top drawer.

Think the hype stems from comparing him to what we were used to.

I might even look good in those circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    Am in total agreement, our MOM without a doubt
                    Are you mental? What the hell did he do to warrant mom? I thought he was average with the odd glimpse of his old self,which I feel will improve as he gets fitter. Would put mutch, rio, ali, caulker, barton and traore ahead of him for mom

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Decent striker, but not as good as many like to make out.

As Kevin says, if he's cheaper than Deeney, Long and McCormack and still not been snapped up, he's hardly top drawer.

Think the hype stems from comparing him to what we were used to.

I might even look good in those circumstances.
                      Only cheaper than those players to a champions league club if reports are tb believed. Wd cost southampton 16m. And harry has said two prem clubs in addition to liverpool have wanted him but that remy said no. Am not saying he is a sturidge or a van persie but if he is not the best player at our little club im not sure who is?

Comment

When did harry say that stains, thats a new one on me. Got a link please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          When did harry say that stains
                          Friday morning's presser.

Comment

Must have seen a totally different game as I thought Remy looked way off the pace and didn't really look up for it.

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...h-loses-battle
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

**** off Spurs.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X