No announcement yet.

Cesar rescinds his contract with QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently he hasn't rescinded his contract after all, the rotter, and is in for a season long loan to Benfica instead; I would hazard a guess that if that is indeed what happens, our generous club will be picking up 60-70% of his wages, which is a small saving, but a saving nonetheless (something he spectacularly failed to do against the Germans)

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
      Apparently he hasn't rescinded his contract after all, the rotter, and is in for a season long loan to Benfica instead; I would hazard a guess that if that is indeed what happens, our generous club will be picking up 60-70% of his wages, which is a small saving, but a saving nonetheless (something he spectacularly failed to do against the Germans)
      whats the latest with this cant?

please just go.

two great players coming in fer and vargas. just want salad gone to make the day complete.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think this is good news, as we don't really need both Green and Cesar, but it does make me wonder whether. Can we rely on Brian Murphy for extended periods, in the case that Green is injured?

Comment

Working...
        X