This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Hang on a bit, more and more evidence of child and sexual abuse is coming to light, and an apparent deeper story of it being organised and covered up at the highest levels.

But it's all just getting a bit boring now, **** happens, let's move on? Kids have always got b*****ed at boarding school, it's just part of growing up, man up a bit?

This is a huge deal, and people need to be held to account, even if it is decades later. The more that comes out, the more widespread and deeper it goes, should mean we insist that we know the full extent, not give up and forget it, surely?
    Can't believe what I've just read.

TW is a wrongun

Comment

no excusing nonc es no matter what era!! some disturbing takes on what is the worst crime possible.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Been a bit taken aback myself from some of the comments of this thread!!! bit worrying

TW you have taken the morale high ground on many subjects (FV being one) and your a decent poster generally in my book but think any credibility you have built up has been lost given some of your comments

Your certainly right we look after those closet and dearest to us in the first instance but surely once we know they are safe it is only right we also make efforts to look after those that remain vulnerable

Comment

any child anywhere westie deserves protection over anything immoral-surely thats a given mate.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i have tried to not comment on this thread as i promised myu,after he kindly allowed me back on the forum,not to get involved in any threads that would bring the forum into direspute.....but im genuienly disgusted by certain comments on this one and have lost respect for anyone who condones any form of child abuse in any way shape or form.....deepcutthoops we have our disagreements but my very sincere best wishes that your dear lady fully recovers and is in good health now!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              any child anywhere westie deserves protection over anything immoral-surely thats a given mate.
              Is in my book Bush and would add not just kids anyone vulnerable look at what Saville was getting up to with those unable to fend for themselves in hospital simply wrong and not justifiable in any way shape or form

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              my very sincere best wishes that your dear lady fully recovers and is in good health now!
              Here Here

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                my very sincere best wishes that your dear lady fully recovers and is in good health now!
                Well said Facto and I too wish mrs deeps all the very best
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would anyone object if i requested the mods to consider removing this thread?

Comment

no objection-cast it away.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I can lock it if others agree, not sure I can remove it.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                      X