X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post

The cover-up of child abuse is downright f***ing evil frankly,

Well said Deepcut
    Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 14-08-2014, 09:59 PM.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      ...good job we both use the caveat of IMO.....that's what it is all about eh, opinions.
      Well quite, but while your 'can't be helped, let's move on' attitude to QPR losing a game is amusingly irritating, the same attitude towards child abuse is less funny.

I genuinely cannot understand your attitude on this.

Comment

Wonder if your kid got *****d TW you'd just want it swept under the carpet? Can't believe what I'm reading

Comment

know you were being sarky with that bit, but that's how I see it. Too many people looking to jump on the retrospective compo bandwagon. The Saville thing has set a precedent for all and sundry to be investigated and people looking to make a quick buck. All in the past. Leave well alone imo.
          Disgusting post, theses kids have there whole lives ruined by dirty old men and you think it's all ok coz it was all hushed up back then and not investigated in the way it should have been. A ***** is a ***** wether it be today or 40 odd years ago.

Comment

Well quite, but while your 'can't be helped, let's move on' attitude to QPR losing a game is amusingly irritating, the same attitude towards child abuse is less funny.

I genuinely cannot understand your attitude on this.
            ... never mind eh...wouldn't lose any sleep over it mate. Not worth it!
            this place should be fun .....all bit intense at the moment.Zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Wonder if your kid got *****d TW you'd just want it swept under the carpet? Can't believe what I'm reading
              of course not mate....but that would be MY kid. look after your own, that's the way to go.
              anyway all too serious and intense for a footie forum. cheers.

Comment

Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Embarrassing
                  ..easily embarrassed then? How someone can get embarrassed on a forum is beyond me. Weird!

Comment

of course not mate....but that would be MY kid. look after your own, that's the way to go.
                    This is one of the most repulsive posts I've seen on this forum, and that is saying something.

Staggeringly crass and selfish.

Comment

This is one of the most repulsive posts I've seen on this forum, and that is saying something.

Staggeringly crass and selfish.
                      Do you have kids?If so would you not put them first? Of course you would. don't be a hypocrite mate!!!

Comment

Don't have kids, never will.

I think all child abuse cases, historical and present should be treated with the utmost seriousness, and the perpetrators and those that covered up for them, should be held accountable.

Your posts in this thread, seem to show that you'd only care if it were your kids.

And I'm the hypocrite?

Comment

So you don't care if other peoples kids are abused but draw the line at yours.
                          Wrongun

Comment

Don't have kids, never will.

I think all child abuse cases, historical and present should be treated with the utmost seriousness, and the perpetrators and those that covered up for them, should be held accountable.

Your posts in this thread, seem to show that you'd only care if it were your kids.

And I'm the hypocrite?
                            So you have no kids. What a surprise. that explains a lot.
                            If you had kids of your own you might see where I am coming from with that comment, so don't you dare call my opinion repulsive if you cannot for one moment empathise with having kids. Ones own kids come first every time, and everything else is secondary. OK?

Comment

So you have no kids. What a surprise. that explains a lot.
                              If you had kids of your own you might see where I am coming from with that comment, so don't you dare call my opinion repulsive if you cannot for one moment empathise with having kids. Ones own kids come first every time, and everything else is secondary. OK?
                              all to serious for a football forum
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                                So you don't care if other peoples kids are abused but draw the line at yours.
                                Wrongun
                                ...of course I care up to a point but no point worrying about it.....cant do anything about it.
                                Its the welfare and safety of ones own kids that matter at the end of the day.....you can do something about that.

btw don't call me that......just because you disagree with my opinion, there's a good lad!

Comment

Working...
                                X