No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prob agent talk needs to get shot of his dummy agent.

Comment

• The Adel lovers on here will only turn around and question the source. They will never ever give in to the fact that he's a wrongun.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Whether you like him or not, he needs to be playing. I think we would score more goals with adel in the team and lets face it, he won't have to do much to improve current stats
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Whether you like him or not, he needs to be playing. I think we would score more goals with adel in the team and lets face it, he won't have to do much to improve current stats
          We would certainly have the most shots off target in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Whether you like him or not, he needs to be playing. I think we would score more goals with adel in the team and lets face it, he won't have to do much to improve current stats
            he needs to get fit and has to want to get fit.. then he can play.

Comment

• Do you guys really think if harry played him, he wouldnt give his best, with the january window coming up, and his best is pretty good, 3/4 years back he needed a good smack in the mouth, and told straight how it is, too late now, only now he has a selfish personal reason to play well, so play him.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                he needs to get fit and has to want to get fit.. then he can play.
                Thats always going to be Key, him 'wanting' to get fit...
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                  Do you guys really think if harry played him, he wouldnt give his best, with the january window coming up, and his best is pretty good, 3/4 years back he needed a good smack in the mouth, and told straight how it is, too late now, only now he has a selfish personal reason to play well, so play him.
                  That would work for most players, but probably not Adel. And if it did it would only be effective if he lost the weight he's carrying, which I can't imagine he has the professionalism or temperament to do. Plus I suspect his idea of being in the shop window is to showboat about, trying all sorts of personal tricks and speculative shots, so playing entirely for himself, not the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    That would work for most players, but probably not Adel. And if it did it would only be effective if he lost the weight he's carrying, which I can't imagine he has the professionalism or temperament to do. Plus I suspect his idea of being in the shop window is to showboat about, trying all sorts of personal tricks and speculative shots, so playing entirely for himself, not the team.
                    Spot on

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      We would certainly have the most shots off target in the league.
                      With Phillips playing? I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        At least that would be 2 QPR players competing in a game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Phillips shooting is fvcking awful.. it deserves its own thread.

Comment

• With his ability, and the way he is, he's hardly going to say he wants to stay at QPR is he. Has the potential to play for much better sides and he knows it. It's clear he does like it here but he wants to aim higher nothing wrong with that. Said before though it's down to him, only way he's going to go to any of those teams is if he knuckles down and takes his chance. Shop window won't mean he'll just showboat...he'll be trying to win us games..show he's a team player...otherwise no one will take him. As long as he does the business for us until he goes that's all that matters.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              With his ability, and the way he is, he's hardly going to say he wants to stay at QPR is he. Has the potential to play for much better sides and he knows it. It's clear he does like it here but he wants to aim higher nothing wrong with that. Said before though it's down to him, only way he's going to go to any of those teams is if he knuckles down and takes his chance. Shop window won't mean he'll just showboat...he'll be trying to win us games..show he's a team player...otherwise no one will take him. As long as he does the business for us until he goes that's all that matters.
                              Last did some business for us in January 2013..... The business? Probably not consistently since April 2011. A long, long time ago. Even if some of can remember how that music used to make us smile. But we ought know that he's had his chance.....

Comment

• I don't want to take him out for dinner and this day and age I don't buy into the player being a kiss the badge chels cum lover, so for footballing reasons, of course he would improve us if he gets himself fit. Nico has had a good start to the season but he is not going to stay injury free so getting adel some action is a must. I am sure he will help charlie and I would expect the team to score more goals with adel in it
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X