No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not training. He is just limbering up to go down Greggs.

Comment

• Calling our manager c rap is the best part of this thread. Ha ha ha. Anyone would think it was a brentford or fulham forum when you see a thread titled with our manager as redcrapp.

Comment

• He is getting fit, he is training. Not with Redknapp... It's obvious they don't get on. Shame really.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          He is getting fit, he is training. Not with Redknapp... It's obvious they don't get on. Shame really.
          It is, cos adel could of kept us up this season and scored double figures if the manager wasnt so cra p.

Comment

• What's this 'redcrapp' business? Poor thread title

Comment

• Didn't take long for the postiveness to fade.. back to calling HR Redcrapp

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Calling our manager c rap is the best part of this thread. Ha ha ha. Anyone would think it was a brentford or fulham forum when you see a thread titled with our manager as redcrapp.
                puzzled me the title, strange coming from a Rangers fan whether you rate Harry or not
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• About time we just F####D Adel right off out of this club! Only back five minutes and already behaving like a spoilt child,maybe if he got fit and lost that timber hanging round him, Harry might have welcomed him back, doesn't want to train, get fit, or even be here LETS JUST GET RID OF THIS SPOILT CONCEITED C###,

Comment

• In Harry we trust. In Adel we do not.

Comment

• Our social media team produced a slogan last year WeRtogether and it appeared to bond the fans and team closer...threads like this and others which are predominately knocking our own do nothing but produce negative feelings around our great football club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        What's this 'redcrapp' business? Poor thread title
                        No surprise coming from the geezer who goes out of his way to bad mouth Neil warnock at any opportunity.
                        Strange bloke

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Where does it say he has refused.? when i watched it there was no commentary and just said adel was training alone. i'm not saying you are wrong, but judging by the earlier thread there is infinite scope for people to get the wrong end of the stick on this. It COULD be for instance that the management have exiled him.
                          Nowhere but he does rufuses, which is a whole lot worse than being sent to Coventry
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            What's this 'redcrapp' business? Poor thread title
                            6 words, 50% spelt wrong
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Redcrapp took us up!!!

Comment

• Dont get your knickers in a twist girls!

I have always called him that and it has no bearing on my support for my club.

ya bunch of happy clappers.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X