Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt discussion

After that presser this morning its fair to say Adel is NOT going to get a chance and too right as well IMO after what HR has said this morning..

He wants a move and hasn't trained properly for one day and is un-fit.. That does not sound like a player that should be given legendary or god like status by fans of the club that made him!! And it proves he is what I have thought he is all along in the big picture.. a waste of space.

Remy is the TOTAL opposite and puts fat boy Adel to shame.. Trained everyday, wants to get fit, just wants to play football, isn't sulking about not getting a move and has 1st class attitude in HR's words.

Remy should be given more of a 'god like' status than Adel. Good riddance Adel.. Come on Loic!!

If harry did say all of that he is a complete idiot because he has prob just cost the club about 2 mill quid - milan now know we are desperate to get rid of him and will stick to their 3m offer. Regardless of whether harry wants him or not he should be talking him up. Clueless.

Comment

It's a strange one as harry obviously wants to keep remy so will talk up how much effort he has made in training and how much he is wanted here, but if we are holding out for money from Milan, we're not going to get it with that sort of sales pitch from harry. Cant see Milan upping their bid after hearing he hasn't trained, is unfit and doesnt want to be here.
      Last edited by Hove Ranger; 14-08-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

It would be pretty apparent to them if he turned up for a medical anyway wouldn't it?
        It's not like selling an old bashed up motor on Gumtree for a few quid where it's sold as seen before you even get to test drive it, although, in Adel's case, that may be the best way forward
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bye bye adel, can we put that one to bed now?
          Great news about Remy.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Harry just can't do right for doing wrong with some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Bye bye adel, can we put that one to bed now?
              Great news about Remy.
              Indeed, let's focus on the good news
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Take most of what 'Arry says with a pinch of salt. Bosingwa ? Was never going to play for QPR again in December and was back in the team by February !
                Strange how other players are on record saying Adel HAS trained ?

Anyway, I think I'll decide my own 'Legends'. It's a personal preference and both of them scarpered in our season of need. currently only Clint Hill deserved that mantle.
                Although Adel came very close, closer than Remy did in a dozen games so far. Let's see how long Loic stays with us, sept 1st ? Jan 31st ?

Comment

I was worried that Remy would sulk and therefore not perform for us but from what Harry has said I couldnt be more wrong, which is fantastic news. The reception he'll get at HQ on Saturday will be immense and hopefully will get him well up for playing for us once more.

As for Adel.....get this over with.....as frustrating as the Ceasar debacle.

Comment

Harry may want him to actually stay but knuckle down. The lad's head has been turned, deep down I understand why he'd want to go but of course furious he's disrespecting the club by his antics. I'd rather he would go, the circus is getting beyond a joke but I don't think anyone would dispute a motivated and firing Adel could be a key figure. I put the same odds on that as I do Song coming though haha.

Playing devil's advocate, maybe Harry believes Hoddle being in the camp could not only persuade Adel to stay, but to get the best out of him too. Maybe more than we've seen from him.

On the flip side, you'd question that Adel actually wants to go back to Milan. He did well there, but can he replicate that type of form again? I think his bottle has gone, and that's why he's not training so he can blame Harry and QPR if he doesn't manage it. Take Granero, got super fit, applied himself in training and got his move. Granted Adel is not as astute an individual but it's not rocket science is it?
                    Last edited by Will M; 14-08-2014, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      After that presser this morning its fair to say Adel is NOT going to get a chance and too right as well IMO after what HR has said this morning..

He wants a move and hasn't trained properly for one day and is un-fit.. That does not sound like a player that should be given legendary or god like status by fans of the club that made him!! And it proves he is what I have thought he is all along in the big picture.. a waste of space.

Remy is the TOTAL opposite and puts fat boy Adel to shame.. Trained everyday, wants to get fit, just wants to play football, isn't sulking about not getting a move and has 1st class attitude in HR's words.

Remy should be given more of a 'god like' status than Adel. Good riddance Adel.. Come on Loic!!

One point he said that Hoddle is 1,000,000% his idea and then admitted that Jamie Redknapp had suggested it !!

Redknapp moans about Taarabt's fitness and then few mins later saying he would like Kranjcar back who is fatter than Taarabt !!

The man is a walking contradiction I would take what Redknapp says with a pinch of salt if I was you
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        Harry may want him to actually stay but knuckle down. The lad's head has been turned, deep down I understand why he'd want to go but of course furious he's disrespecting the club by his antics. I'd rather he would go, the circus is getting beyond a joke but I don't think anyone would dispute a motivated and firing Adel could be a key figure. I put the same odds on that as I do Song coming though haha.

Playing devil's advocate, maybe Harry believes Hoddle being in the camp could not only persuade Adel to stay, but to get the best out of him too. Maybe more than we've seen from him.

On the flip side, you'd question that Adel actually wants to go back to Milan. He did well there, but can he replicate that type of form again? I think his bottle has gone, and that's why he's not training so he can blame Harry and QPR if he doesn't manage it. Take Granero, got super fit, applied himself in training and got his move. Granted Adel is not as astute an individual but it's not rocket science is it?
                        Think the idea of Hoddle coming was more to do with helping the formation than anything.... nothing to do with Adel. IMO too much talk of fat Taarabt.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Think the idea of Hoddle coming was more to do with helping the formation than anything.... nothing to do with Adel. IMO too much talk of fat Taarabt.
                          Not saying it was solely for that purpose, but to suggest he is only here to work on tactics and not on player's technique would be an odd conclusion. Given the pedigree of the man in question.

Comment

Remy will do.

Remy at the front line along with Charlie we would be deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                              Not saying it was solely for that purpose, but to suggest he is only here to work on tactics and not on player's technique would be an odd conclusion. Given the pedigree of the man in question.
                              Yeah of course, but when the idea of getting Hoddle on board 1st came about I very much doubt that Adel's name had even entered HRs mind.... even up until finalising the deal with Hoddle..... IMO Adel's as good as gone!!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X