Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
    No surprise coming from the geezer who goes out of his way to bad mouth Neil warnock at any opportunity.
    Strange bloke
    with warnkock its personal.

with harry its just banter.

#triffik
    #harryknowsbest
    #inharrywetrust
    #rightsort
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• It's not Adel, it's all the others........

Comment

• no drama here - adel will want to play elsewhere cos harry aint singing to his tune - the chances of someone matching his current contract are slim to none - so he will go out on loan - anything i missed?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Milan have offered around 3.5 million, we have asked for about 4.5 million.
          We're asking for 6 million actually.

Comment

• and now some turkish club are interested.

hope they cough up the dough.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by hitman34 View Post
              and now some turkish club are interested.

Hope they cough up the dough.
              get rid asap

Comment

• I suspect there is a lot of misinformation here. What I suspect the real position is, what with Adel being a footballing God, is there is a battle between Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manure, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Accrington Stanley and others for his signature. The lad has a big decision to make. Time for another pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  In Harry we trust.
                  thats what they thought down Portsmouth way...... Seriously, I remember people saying that about Hughes.

The Adel hysteria is interesting. You all know that if he returned to form for us you'd be all loved up again in no time. I've looked at his Milan performances (not all of them) and he was decent. That was just last season. No rational person would look at this situation and not figure out there was more than one agenda at play. One factor is Adel's notorious agent who could well be pulling strings, but everyone on here would prefer to lay the blame solely at Adel's feet.

Whatever he is or is not doing, it is still the job of management to resolve it one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    thats what they thought down Portsmouth way...... Seriously, I remember people saying that about Hughes.

The Adel hysteria is interesting. You all know that if he returned to form for us you'd be all loved up again in no time. I've looked at his Milan performances (not all of them) and he was decent. That was just last season. No rational person would look at this situation and not figure out there was more than one agenda at play. One factor is Adel's notorious agent who could well be pulling strings, but everyone on here would prefer to lay the blame solely at Adel's feet.

Whatever he is or is not doing, it is still the job of management to resolve it one way or the other.
                    Oh shut up mate.. the guys just got us promoted!!

Your also pretty much STILL defending Adel which is unbelievable.. The guy doesn't wana be at your club mate and doesn't want to train with the group.
                    There is no other agenda in play.. the bloke doesn't want to be at QPR and that's the end of it. You cant continually look for ways to defend him.
                    How many other players would you still love if they said they didn't want to play for QPR?

Comment

Agents are paid substantial money so they can be the bad guy, but the player is always the one calling the shots. Agents are unscrupulous, but to suggest the players are not fully aware of what is going on on their behalf is extremely naive. Adel is reponsible for the consequences of his own actions. As I have pointed out before, Adel and his agent are rather dense. Granero managed to orchestrate a move away from the club easily enough. Getting into good shape after a bad injury, and left in Harry's good graces.

Funny how, on one hand you say Adel's situation there is a lot of blame to go around, yet you seemingly place the blame for Portsmouth all on Harry, without mention of agents, club owner, players or anyone else. Do you not see the inherent hypocrisy there?

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Oh shut up mate.
                        Point out where I was factually incorrect? This is an AT thread, I didn't start it. There are plenty of people on here who would love to see this situation resolved to everyone's best interest. Slagging off a 25 year old with obvious difficulties doesn't really help him ore the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                          Agents are paid substantial money so they can be the bad guy, but the player is always the one calling the shots. Agents are unscrupulous, but to suggest the players are not fully aware of what is going on on their behalf is extremely naive. Adel is reponsible for the consequences of his own actions. As I have pointed out before, Adel and his agent are rather dense. Granero managed to orchestrate a move away from the club easily enough. Getting into good shape after a bad injury, and left in Harry's good graces.

Funny how, on one hand you say Adel's situation there is a lot of blame to go around, yet you seemingly place the blame for Portsmouth all on Harry, without mention of agents, club owner, players or anyone else. Do you not see the inherent hypocrisy there?
                          Protsmouth: I didn't put all the blame on Harry. I was just pointing out that trusting him might be a tad naive. Plenty of people trusted Hughes.

AT Agent: I think you are being a little bit naive if you honestly think players pull the strings. Some of them can barely string a sentence together.

Comment

Protsmouth: I didn't put all the blame on Harry. I was just pointing out that trusting him might be a tad naive. Plenty of people trusted Hughes.

AT Agent: I think you are being a little bit naive if you honestly think players pull the strings. Some of them can barely string a sentence together.
                            You have here, and on other occasions too. I'm sure plenty of people on this site have also seen that, and many other examples of your anti-Harry rhetoric.

Not being able to string a sentence together would mean they are not articulate sure, but again that's why they employ agents. Saying they are too stupid to understand things like the consequences of trying to push a move through, well i'd like to seem some proof of that instead of a lazy diatribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Oh shut up mate.. the guys just got us promoted!!

Your also pretty much STILL defending Adel which is unbelievable.. The guy doesn't wana be at your club mate and doesn't want to train with the group.
                              There is no other agenda in play.. the bloke doesn't want to be at QPR and that's the end of it. You cant continually look for ways to defend him.
                              How many other players would you still love if they said they didn't want to play for QPR?
                              Loads. I didn't begin hating Les Ferdinand overnight. I don't hate Jamie Mackie who effed off the moment he lost his place in the team. Not wanting to play for us is hardly the massive crime you make it out to be - especially if the player and the manager don't get on.

And I really don't think getting promoted via a last min play-off win when we had 2x the budget of the rest of the division is some sort of amazing achievement that exempts HR from criticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post

Yeah Adel clearly wants a move, and I don't blame him. Rot on the bench at QPR with a manager who dislikes him or play for a top side in Italy? No brainer.

He's not gone about it in a particularly great way but I highly doubt its anything to do with his fitness. Much more likely that this is all down to his wages being far higher than anyone else will pay, and the Spurs clause meaning we want to squeeze as much money out of the player and buying club as possible, with the looming 31 Aug deadline meaning lots of brinksmanship on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X