Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Finished Nik had more or less last two years out the game when he's not been injured, that's a choice!!!

We keep getting told it's going to click and he's going sort his nut out then another season passes. Such a shame actually makes me angry thinking about it

Literally couldn't agree more. So frustrating watching such a fabulous talent go to waste, not sure if he even wants to play football. He's earned his money and will comfortably live the rest of his life. The basic motivation has to be there and it doesn't seem to be. Shame

Comment

• That promotion season he was unstoppable. Will never forget that. Singlehandedly justified paying for the match ticket. I hope we sign a player who can produce what he did (that season) in the near future but they dont come around often. He has had his problems since but you tend to get that with maverick type players.

Comment

• Horrible, horrible waste of talent.

But if you're gonna pay people large amounts of money for sitting on their ar$e - then that's what you get.

At least the likes of Best and Adams went out and earned their money - despite their personal problems.......

Comment

• Stupid is as stupid does, sadly.

Comment

• Maybe we should give him one last chance, and explain to him that it is his very very last chance and if he doesn't apply himself we might not give him another last chance ever again....

That should do the trick

Comment

• I personally think we're perfect for each other! Match made in heaven. He should come back.

Comment

• Read back in Feb they were offering him out to MLS clubs. Massive waste. Our championship winning team had it all - pace, creativity, grit. Cant believe we are where we are!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Read back in Feb they were offering him out to MLS clubs. Massive waste. Our championship winning team had it all - pace, creativity, grit. Cant believe we are where we are!!
                  It all turned to s hit when those pair of clowns then refused to sell to the Mittals, brought no one decent in in the summer, sold to Tony in September, and we had then to scratch around and bring in the likes of Traore, SWP, Anton, Gabbidon, Bothroyd and Dudley Campbell....... Then Tony sacked Neil, which was the very worst thing that he could have done. I, shamefully, supported the sacking at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    It all turned to s hit when those pair of clowns then refused to sell to the Mittals, brought no one decent in in the summer, sold to Tony in September, and we had then to scratch around and bring in the likes of Traore, SWP, Anton, Gabbidon, Bothroyd and Dudley Campbell....... Then Tony sacked Neil, which was the very worst thing that he could have done. I, shamefully, supported the sacking at the time.
                    Spot on mate. I never supported Neil's sacking though - TF's first major blunder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      I think many supported the sacking of NW at the time, it wasn't just you! I mean, bringing in MH, proven and respected Prem manager who could definitely teach our forwards a thing or two! What could go wrong? Hindsight etc

Comment

• At the time of Neil's sacking we were on the slide after an ok start. Was 50/50 over it at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          I think many supported the sacking of NW at the time, it wasn't just you! I mean, bringing in MH, proven and respected Prem manager who could definitely teach our forwards a thing or two! What could go wrong? Hindsight etc
                          Oh God, yeah. Ain't that so. I can remember being in a pub with my pal, the night the transfer window closed, high riding when we'd got SWP over the line..... For the love of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Spot on mate. I never supported Neil's sacking though - TF's first major blunder.
                            And perhaps biggest, I now think, Stan. From that, all else followed.

Comment

• Barton was the first and major mistake IMHO.

You never want someone who could be argued to behave like a narcissist in your ranks - even if he did deliver from time to time.......

IMHO, that's where Colin copped it (that and Ale's knee...... and the silly contracts).

Only down the Rangers..........

Comment

• Firstly I'd have the fat bellied loon back tomorrow morning if there was a chance, not even joking, and secondly I also supported the sacking of NW at the time. We'd gone very stale, we'd started to decline, quality wise, and his last game against a poor MK Dons in the cup was embarrassing. He barely left his seat, which showed me even Warnock himself thought he'd taken us as far as he could.

In hindsight, I'm disappointed. The grass most certainly isn't greener on the other side. Loved the pair of them. Match made in heaven.

Comment

Working...
                                X