No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont see how the PFA can sanction restrictions on regularity of fines being issued beyond the fact they've managed to cap the amount of fines at 2 wks wages.. If there were restrictions it would allow a free for all when it comes to misconduct if a player had already had "his quota".

Anyway, restrictions aside if there are any, i havent heard any mention of the club fining Adel up to now.... why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      He was our best player by a mile the last time we came up and even after the money spend now is our best player now

Has was poorly treated by Redknapp then and has been poorly treated again ( I know he isn't easy manage and doesn't help himself)
      Well, I think Nelsen was the best player in 2012/2013, but I know what you mean, Adel was still decent, how some fans can say he was rubbish and a failure is just beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Im just fed up talking about the muppet to be honest.
        Then don't read this thread and post - simples!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNiceGuy View Post
          Why would I read one Adel thread on anything? If Adel gives an interview, I want to read about it, if people are discussing whether Adel is fat, I don't. Therefore, you should have different threads for different topics, then people can choose the ones they want to read.
          Ok
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pal View Post
            It's not his poor shooting that was the problem (although a few more on target would have been appreciated) rather that he chose to shoot rather than pass to better placed team mates, and still didn't hit the spot.

Stats don't tell half the story let alone 75%
            Here is some stats: No team that had less than 30 point for the season has survived in the Premire - this stats tells more than 50% of the story, actually more than 99%

Comment

Wonder if we can get a thread dedicated to *TheNiceGuy*

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Well, I think Nelsen was the best player in 2012/2013, but I know what you mean, Adel was still decent, how some fans can say he was rubbish and a failure is just beyond me.
                Onky because you're too lazy to backtrack and find the other topics on this subject. No wonder you like adel so much

Comment

Im not the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Wonder if we can get a thread dedicated to *TheNiceGuy*

Mmmm....wonder who would start that then?
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Im just fed up talking about the muppet to be honest.
                      Why comment on the thread then ?
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Did they have a group hug after a game of FIFA?
                        I wouldnt know would I?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          That doesn't necessarily mean that Taarabt wasn't fined. He might have been fined for talking to the papers and not complaining to the Club. If he got away with it completely, it creates a precedence and other players could follow suit.

There isn't going to be a change of manager as long as the players make the same sort of effort as they did last Sunday. Also although Harry maybe didn't look interested before, he sure did on Sunday.
                          He mightve been. They both might have. My point is the papers seem to be saying thats what WILL happen when its already been dealt with.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                            Why comment on the thread then ?
                            Because im entitled to and can? - It may go some way in stopping the constant threads about him.

Another note - Where has the ONE Adel thread gone? Can we round all these threads up and stick them in there?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Probably because mourinho was getting brilliant results so can get away with it. Redcr@p has a worse points ratio in the prem for us than mark hughes who most fans regard as the anti-christ. Given his appalling record he wd be better reflecting on how to improve his own clapped out professionalism than publicly slating the professionalism of one of his own staff.
                              Spot on.

Redknapp's Premiership record with QPR is appalling and yet he is constantly coming up with lame excuses and blaming individual players.

AT's comments re the West Ham game are spot on. The whole team has to play as a unit the way Place did under Pulis, the way Southampton and Swansea play. the way Leicester play and practically every other club outside of the top 6 clubs do (although I guess they do too).
                              QPR look disorganised and seem to have no plans on set pieces (attack or defence).

Yet, Redknapp has a go at a player in front of the cameras. All he had to say is he was not 100% fit (he should have dealt with the player in private - and back in September when it became clear that he wasn't leaving).

Both player and manager should be fined 2 weeks wages for brining the club into disrepute.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                That doesn't necessarily mean that Taarabt wasn't fined. He might have been fined for talking to the papers and not complaining to the Club. If he got away with it completely, it creates a precedence and other players could follow suit.

There isn't going to be a change of manager as long as the players make the same sort of effort as they did last Sunday. Also although Harry maybe didn't look interested before, he sure did on Sunday.
                                I agree on both counts.

If both players and manager show the same level of commitment against Villa, Chelsea Man City and Newcastle, then Redknapp will stay on as manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X