Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    The club provides the facilities but the player has to WANT to run around and get fit and do what the fitness team say.. Adel doesn't. He sits there and says I cant go anymore or I cant do anymore.

Yeah we all know what's apparently happening, and people on here keep repeating the same thing. The point is, if this is the case, why the F&$k are the club paying him..?! The fact they keep paying him is whats causing him not to change.

Out of interest, how is it that with Harry, his entourage in the inner circle such as Bond and Jordan, various fitness coaches, plus now Hoddle and Sir Les all on the clubs payroll, they can't get to grips with one bloody player, sort out a proper fitness program Performance plan and make him follow it, and if he doesnt, then liaise with the powers that be to sanction fines.....?

That is what's really embarrasing and makes you wonder what are most of these people actually doing to earn their money and some of them are no better than Adel for the fact they're just going through the motions and picking up handsome salaries for it.

Comment

• This could be a very long game of ping pong.......
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
        Yeah we all know what's apparently happening, and people on here keep repeating the same thing. The point is, if this is the case, why the F&$k are the club paying him..?! The fact they keep paying him is whats causing him not to change.

Out of interest, how is it that with Harry, his entourage in the inner circle such as Bond and Jordan, various fitness coaches, plus now Hoddle and Sir Les all on the clubs payroll, they can't get to grips with one bloody player, sort out a proper fitness program Performance plan and make him follow it, and if he doesnt, then liaise with the powers that be to sanction fines.....?

That is what's really embarrasing and makes you wonder what are most of these people actually doing to earn their money and some of them are no better than Adel for the fact they're just going through the motions and picking up handsome salaries for it.
        Once again your bang on the money Del. And it really aint rocket science either.

Comment

• In training today on the bike

http://instagram.com/p/uc7btoO5eh/?modal=true
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            In training today on the bike

http://instagram.com/p/uc7btoO5eh/?modal=true
            Good!
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

that is exactly how i see it del boy!!

Comment

• Amazed at how close the poll is!

Comment

• His just lazy aint he... no smoke without fire.. he just don't like to do the running

Comment

• I've added a 5th option to the poll in the interests of balance.

If anyone wishes to change their vote to this one just let me know.

Comment

Think you'll probably find the reason the club are paying him is the PFA. It wouldn't surprise me that a player can only be fined 2 weeks wages per month or something like that.
                      Pretty sure the club would have enough people involved behind the scenes to advise what can and can't be done

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I've added a 5th option to the poll in the interests of balance.

If anyone wishes to change their vote to this one just let me know.
                        I wondered why I was the only one who voted that Stanley. Didn't realise that option had only just been added.

Comment

You're completely missing the point!

Harry moaned that he's happy to pick up his massive wages and not put in the effort.... My point is THEY SHOULDN'T BE PAYING HIM IF HE'S NOT TRAINING PROPERLY!!!! Instead he should be fined 2 weeks wages until he does do th

Hence my point to not let him get away with it.

You may as well tell a greedy ####### he can have a burger if he does a job for you, but then pile up his plate with burgers even if he hasnt done what he was meant to in the first place. Then repeat the next day, and the next.... Is that process going to convince the said greedy ####### to does his job going forward, or continue to do nothing and get the burgers anyway.....???

It's not rocket science.
                          Of cause you're right if we could keep fining him but I believe the maximum we can fine him for any breach of club discipline is 2 weeks wages that wont deter him he has the manager the training staff the entire club by the balls the PFA have a lot to answer for they will support him in his sulks

Oh does anybody remember Vinnie Jones he walked out of the club and the club still had to pay his wages
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-10-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I wondered why I was the only one who voted that Stanley. Didn't realise that option had only just been added.
                            I'd have done it earlier but have been offline for a while. Better late than never though and anyone can change their vote to this before the poll closes, if they wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Thought this was quite interesting: "When we played West Ham he told the players “you’re not fit, you’re not this, you’re not that”.
                              ‘I said “but the problem is we don’t have any plan in the game, we don’t know how to press as a team. It’s not about just running around, you need to play with your brain”. ‘I was thinking that West Ham didn’t have better players than us, but they were well organised. Almost every time we lose the ball the opposition score. We need to do something about it.‘If you work as a team you run less. If somebody sprints 100 metres they play a triangle round him and you are never going to get the ball.‘If everybody runs 10m, 10m, 10m, then you are in shape, but we never do that. He doesn’t understand that. The coaches don’t have any influence on Harry - none. They are there just to be there.

I am biased because I bloody hate redknapp but that makes sense to me.

This embarrasment has to stop.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• It's very rare for a player to have his contract cancelled. The club would prefer to keep their asset and hope they can sell him.

He would have a certain value in the books. Let's say it's £5million for arguments sake. They would prefer to sell for £3-4m rather than just lose the full £5m off the books.

Comment

Working...
                                X