Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss
    AND that he wants to move.. Why are fans missing that?! Or are they just choosing to ignore it!
    So you admit you have completely misrepresented what the manager said? Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12
      Calling somebody a ***** is bang out of order
      Indeed. And if he does it again he will be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe
        Why do you trust 'Arry Redknapp though? The man is a known ********ter and a dodgy **** who is doing his best bleed this club dry and earn his mates a quick quid, just as he's done to other clubs in the past. We are his last big payday. Thank god TF isn't giving him a free reign. Are you really gullible enough to believe everything he says?

'He sounds like a mercenary' - guess what, they all are! No one is here because they love QPR, from Barton Dunne and Remy to SWP to 'Arry himself. If you buy all of the ******** 'Arry keeps feeding us without thinking for yourself then I am truly worried about your opinions on more important issues outside football tbh
        where is the evidence of this?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          I don't recall Harry saying he was injured. I only recall him saying he isn't fit, which isn't the same thing.
          Then I suggest you listen to it again Mel. He clearly said Taarabt has been injured, but don't just take my word for it. This is exactly the problem with message boards when inaccuracies get spouted, which people then take as gospel. And again I stress I am totally ambivalent over Taarabt.

Comment

I have just listened to the press conference again, and I did not hear where Harry Redknapp said that Adel was injured. I only heard him say that he was unfit.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe
              Why do you trust 'Arry Redknapp though? The man is a known ********ter and a dodgy **** who is doing his best bleed this club dry and earn his mates a quick quid, just as he's done to other clubs in the past. We are his last big payday. Thank god TF isn't giving him a free reign. Are you really gullible enough to believe everything he says?

'He sounds like a mercenary' - guess what, they all are! No one is here because they love QPR, from Barton Dunne and Remy to SWP to 'Arry himself. If you buy all of the ******** 'Arry keeps feeding us without thinking for yourself then I am truly worried about your opinions on more important issues outside football tbh
              Good to see your behind our manager.. This protecting Adel this is a whole lot worse then I ever thought it was!!

Comment

AND that he wants to move.. Why are fans missing that?! Or are they just choosing to ignore it!
                Fans are not missing that. If he wants to go, let him go. Point people are making is that injuries have prevented him from training properly, hence he is unfit. He may well have refused to train properly, but that would be supposition.

On a side issue, one more post like the one above, which I am about to delete and you will be leaving here on a permanent before Adel leaves Rangers. Hope that's clear enough.

Comment

Its ridiculous in my opinion!! Some love Adel so much they get blinded and blame it on the people who have accused him

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie
                    I have just listened to the press conference again, and I did not hear where Harry Redknapp said that Adel was injured. I only heard him say that he was unfit.
                    Havent haf a chance to listen again but I didnt hear anything about adel being injured the first time.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If you take what Harry says as "gospel" then thats your decision but i think the majority know to take anything he says, especially in press conferences with "a pinch of salt"

Comment

Did Redknapp say anything about Isla being available for Sat ?
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                          Indeed. And if he does it again he will be banned.
                          my days

Comment

my days
                            In all fairness, while im in agreement with you, that post was out of order.
                            Maybe just calm down a little bit.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie
                              The entire press conference is on QPR player Mel. Redknapp states that Taarabt has been injured. Lord give me strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                                In all fairness, while im in agreement with you, that post was out of order.
                                Maybe just calm down a little bit.
                                Didn't think it would be taken seriously on a lads footy forum but I do know this is a forum of class so.. one does apologise....

Comment

Working...
                                X