Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Which says a lot more about you than him. He's a 25 year old who clearly has problems, otherwise he would be world class - remember Harry said that this was the most naturally gifted player he had ever seen. If - and it is a massive if - he returned to the form he was showing just a few months ago in Serie A and doing it in our shirt, I suspect you'd hate a little bit less. No one here really knows the cause of the rift (although I suspect a certain agent may have done some damage both here and in Italy). Adel can perform at the highest level, equally he is very high maintenance. That is not an easy scenario to manage. I understand everyones frustration, but right now he is still one of ours, and in theory could still pull on a shirt. The hatred on what is supposed to be an Rs forum is embarrassing.
    Good post mate, very well said (whether people agree with it or not).

And quite honestly, I fall down neither in one camp or t'other, as I'm way past caring now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Good post mate, very well said (whether people agree with it or not).

And quite honestly, I fall down neither in one camp or t'other, as I'm way past caring now.
      Did you know he'd been injured Stanley?

Comment

• If he wants to play keep, if not send him on his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Did you know he'd been injured Stanley?

Comment

• He is definitely one of the most gifted players.

If he is he willing to work hard in training to play for us and fight for his place, then keep him.
            If he is he willing to work hard in training to prove himself and then get good offer to leave, then keep him until a good offer comes in January.
            If noe of the above, get rid ASAP.
            Last edited by Yousef; 19-08-2014, 06:10 AM.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• If he was going to make it at rangers / England he would have done it by now.
              "The World is Yours"

Comment

• Who's this Noone fella who seems to want to pay £6M?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Who's this Noone fella who seems to want to pay £6M?

And how can we keep Adel if he pays £6m?
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• A wonderfully gifted player who we should be looking after. We all saw how he responded when he was made our captain and in my view should be captain again. That boy bleeds blue and white. It is shameful how he has been treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      A wonderfully gifted player who we should be looking after. We all saw how he responded when he was made our captain and in my view should be captain again. That boy bleeds blue and white. It is shameful how he has been treated.
                      PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. The BIGGEST headsgone I have ever seen.. What a wind up merchant.
                      You have to be one of the only Rangers fans with this opinion still.. signalling that you are wrong old boy.

Comment

A wonderfully gifted player who we should be looking after. We all saw how he responded when he was made our captain and in my view should be captain again. That boy bleeds blue and white. It is shameful how he has been treated.
                        So true!!... Austin, Barton and even Remy should be cleaning his boots... Some/most of our squad could actually learn a thing or two from Adel, if we would only give him another chance... Should definitely be captain, he's such a good role model!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Pretty much sums it up. Debate is getting a little tedious granted, but the constant screaming to stop posters from airing an opinion is worse.
                            Particularly when the side who gets told to shut up is the one with facts and reasoned opinions.

The hate he gets here is ridiculous - as is the vitriol aimed towards whoever dares point out he actually played pretty well in the PL. Whoever called it "embarrassing" is correct.

Still unsure what he did over the past twelve months to make him so much more hated now than he was the moment we got relegated. He left. So what? Jordon Mutch and Steven Caulker were also among the better players on a relegated team, they left too. His manager didn't like him, and he had the opportunity to play in the PL + Serie A.

Of course coming back from summer unfit and overweight (if that actually is the case, I obviously don't take Harry's word for it) is really unprofessional, but the Adel hate predates this.

Comment

• Dread to think what your average Adel hater would make of Ben Arfa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                                Dread to think what your average Adel hater would make of Ben Arfa!
                                exactly what i thought

Comment

Working...
                                X