No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand what you are saying West; and I apologise if my mild edit & polite request to refrain from using insults has annoyed you.
    With over 3000 registered members, and only a handful of mods/admins, we are bombarded with PMs & reported posts on a regular basis; I was just trying to get to your post before someone took offence & decided to contact us.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      I understand what you are saying West; and I apologise if my mild edit & polite request to refrain from using insults has annoyed you.
      With over 3000 registered members, and only a handful of mods/admins, we are bombarded with PMs & reported posts on a regular basis; I was just trying to get to your post before someone took offence & decided to contact us.
      that is ridiculous if that's the case.. who is sad enough to do that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        that is ridiculous if that's the case.. who is sad enough to do that!!
        Its not a question of who is sad enough; its a fact that we attract members from all walks of life & some are easier offended than others.

It is true that far worse is heard on the terraces, down the pub etc; but we have to respect everyone on here.
        I know Geng was on a bit of a wind up & I doubt that he/she was offended by your comments; but there are others who will be offended.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Its not a question of who is sad enough; its a fact that we attract members from all walks of life & some are easier offended than others.

It is true that far worse is heard on the terraces, down the pub etc; but we have to respect everyone on here.
          I know Geng was on a bit of a wind up & I doubt that he/she was offended by your comments; but there are others who will be offended.
          OK, appreciate that.

Comment

• Is it true tho? Not training surely, would be a breach of contract and liable for a fine. Haven't heard anything about a fine which would make this a fact so to speak.

Comment

• Could Adel have made the difference on Saturday?

We just seemed to lack that final killing blow.

Could the mercurial one have been the difference between 0 and 3 points?

Comment

• Oh come off it.. please delete this thread.. Every thread has Adel mentioned in it.. Don't need another one.. Move on, get over him.. take the Adel posters off your wall..

Comment

• A fit and focussed Adel would definitely make a difference , but im afraid its quite clear he wants off , and we all know what he is like if he doesn't get his own way.

Comment

• F ack off.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      We just seemed to lack that final killing blow.

Could the mercurial one have been the difference between 0 and 3 points?
                      Ffs
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Christ, even I'm getting bored of this now.

Yes he could have made the difference.

He most likely will never play for us again however, so it's a moot point.

We could do with a replacement. We won't find one with as much natural talent, but we should find one that will be happy to play for us.

Comment

• Comment

• Maybe we should just stop commenting on Adel threads if they are not going to be banned haha

Comment

• Adel is a four letter word which should be treated like other four letter words.....

Comment

• Messi would have made a difference but he doesn't want to play for us either....

Comment

Working...
                                X