Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111
Results 1,651 to 1,657 of 1657

Thread: Adel Taarabt discussion

  1. Default

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    At Least Austin testing himself in the ( best League) I know who i'd rather have back currently

  2. #1652

    Default

    Originally Posted by dave58
    At Least Austin testing himself in the ( best League) I know who i'd rather have back currently
    LOL yea ok. Before digging others out make sure you don’t drop a boo boo yourself

  3. #1653

    Default

    Originally Posted by LoftusRoadLad
    For those who are on Adel juice......his team won 1-0 and Adel played the full game.
    Full game? Amazing!

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    LOL yea ok. Before digging others out make sure you don’t drop a boo boo yourself
    just stating that Austin is doing well, and as I say some people cant move on

  5. #1655

    Default

    Originally Posted by dave58
    just stating that Austin is doing well, and as I say some people cant move on
    In some people's views Taarabt is doing well too.

    Austin is also a former player. Seems you can't move on.

    Don't be a hypocrite Dave it's not cool

  6. #1656

    Default

    Both Austin and Adel are different league to the players we have today. Either would improve us dramatically.
    Austin made 80 odd appearances
    Adel over 150

  7. #1657
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    17,273

    Default

    Two amazing players we should be proud we had the pleasure to watch.
    They will be regarded heroes like Bowles and Said Les are in years to come.
    Kids who grew up watching them will make sure of that as adults.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •