Need a poll, as good as stan?

Comment

• Sent off for Genoa yesterday.

Comment

• Atleast he turned up for a change

Comment

• some people just cant move on

Comment

• Statistics shows ex-Queens Park Rangers ace is BETTER than Lionel Messi this season

Former Rangers midfielder has started the new season superbly

Now 28, Taraabt has lost weight and is looking like the player he once was again. And according to the boffins at statistical site Who Scored, those mesmeric runs and wizardry we witnessed at Rangers are returning.

He is performing better than Lionel Messi. Yes, that's correct. Messi, known for his immense dribbling qualities, is behind Taraabt when it comes to statistics.

He has a better dribble success rate of 93.8 per cent - more than 15 dribbles, to be exact - which is more than any other player in Europe's top five leagues this season.

However, Taraabt still has that disciplinary problem which we saw often at Loftus Road, receiving a red card against Inter Milan two weeks ago in additional time.

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-park-13727933

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Now 28, Taraabt has lost weight and is looking like the player he once was again. And according to the boffins at statistical site Who Scored, those mesmeric runs and wizardry we witnessed at Rangers are returning.

He is performing better than Lionel Messi. Yes, that's correct. Messi, known for his immense dribbling qualities, is behind Taraabt when it comes to statistics.

He has a better dribble success rate of 93.8 per cent - more than 15 dribbles, to be exact - which is more than any other player in Europe's top five leagues this season.

However, Taraabt still has that disciplinary problem which we saw often at Loftus Road, receiving a red card against Inter Milan two weeks ago in additional time.

Main dribbling we saw from him was over a kebab in recent years.

Comment

• i saw his sending off , he was never going to win the ball . stupid foul

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Thatll be the end of him press like that, he`ll be getting his agent whoring him out now and his game going down the pan
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Taarabt was ruined by the same man that ripped us off for bundles a man that Mancini slung out of Man City. KIA JOORABCHIN.

Comment

• Can’t believe some “fans” can abuse him. No one in current side is fit to lace his boots. He has is troubles but he was our troubled Moroccan genius. Not sure we’ll see the likes of him at Loftus Road again but hey....at least we’ll have players who can do the hill of hell!

Comment

• Can’t agree 73 Adel was ruined by Adel

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          Can’t believe some “fans” can abuse him. No one in current side is fit to lace his boots. He has is troubles but he was our troubled Moroccan genius. Not sure we’ll see the likes of him at Loftus Road again but hey....at least we’ll have players who can do the hill of hell!
                          Spot on, won't see a player take the pi ss out of this league like that in my lifetime. OK didn't work out for him at a higher level but him and Wayne routledge were worth paying the entrance fee alone
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Westy. I had a chat with Warnock during that season and he was very clear that his agent was filling his head with all the real madrid and barcelona ###### which affected him towards the end of that season.

Comment

• I know that mate and his brothers are also very influential on him but just because someone wants to blow smoke up your a rse don’t mean you have to believe it but Adel did.

Adel loves Warnock my brother is bizarrely in contact with Adel, odd story, and he can’t say enough good things about Warnock

Player with immense talent but equally bad attitude and it’s his attitude which for me has stunted his career not agents or his brothers etc hope he plays some football last few years of his career and starts enjoying the game

Comment

• Agreed but he was a 21 year old boy who Joorabchin got hold of and due to his own immaturity allowed himself to be swayed by that pirahna. When we look at our clubs spending during the Hughes/Rigg era I can guarantee you that good old Kia was involved in 80-90% of the deals. The reason the game is in the state it is today is because of the likes of the said Agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X