Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Taarabt is not "refusing to train". He's been injured. Harry said so himself at this morning's presser. The OP is inaccurate in that regard.

Who knows the real truth but if the manager says he's been injured than we can only take that at face value, and at least reflect those facts accurately on the messageboards, and this is coming from someone ambivalent about Taarabt either way.
    I don't recall Harry saying he was injured. I only recall him saying he isn't fit, which isn't the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Taarabt is not "refusing to train". He's been injured. Harry said so himself at this morning's presser. The OP is inaccurate in that regard.

Who knows the real truth but if the manager says he's been injured than we can only take that at face value, and at least reflect those facts accurately on the messageboards, and this is coming from someone ambivalent about Taarabt either way.
      I don't recall Harry saying he was injured. I only recall him saying he isn't fit, which isn't the same thing.

Comment

'Arry needs to shut up now. Focus on the pitch not the headlines you ******.

The hypocrisy re. Remy & Adel is ridiculous. Both went on loan because they're too good for the Championship, whether you like it or not. Get Taarabt training if he's unfit ffs. Look at all the sick notes we've had in recent years, yet

They're both getting paid by the club so we may as well use them.

Comment

The hypocrisy re. Remy & Adel is ridiculous. Both went on loan because they're too good for the Championship, whether you like it or not. Get Taarabt training if he's unfit ffs. Look at all the sick notes we've had in recent years, yet

They're both getting paid by the club so we may as well use them.

Comment

FFS Harry's said it in a press conference to the countries media about Adel.. If fans don't ever want to believe what he says then don't read or listen to his press conferences!

Adel is fat.. Adel is lazy.. Adel hasn't trained a full session.. Adel wants to move..

He sounds like a mercenary and if it was anyone other than Adel, EVERY fan would be calling for his out.
            I don't care what player it is or who says it in a press conference, if he is lazy and wants to move then he can fvck off.

Stop brown nosing a fat morrocan from the past who bowls into training when he wants, does a couple of stepovers in ONE season and then fvcks off to his local sheesha café.

You can get him fit all you want ya but if he don't want to be there then he can fvck off.. stop giving him chance after chance just because he is Adel and got you excited for ONE season.

Not for me, NO THANK YOU.
            Last edited by West London is Rss; 14-08-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

FFS Harry's said it in a press conference to the countries media about Adel.. If fans don't ever want to believe what he says then don't read or listen to his press conferences!

Adel is fat.. Adel is lazy.. Adel hasn't trained a full session.. Adel wants to move..

He sounds like a mercenary and if it was anyone other than Adel, EVERY fan would be calling for his out.
              I don't care what player it is or who says it in a press conference, if he is lazy and wants to move then he can fvck off.

Stop brown nosing a fat morrocan from the past who bowls into training when he wants, does a couple of stepovers in ONE season and then fvcks off to his local sheesha café.

You can get him fit all you want ya but if he don't want to be there then he can fvck off.. stop giving him chance after chance just because he is Adel and got you excited for ONE season.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Neither do I. He didnt say he was injured.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Neither do I. He didnt say he was injured.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                    Nice to see fans behind the manager for the coming season!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

When are you going to stop brown nosing Redknapp and realise he talks **** ?
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
                        Can we stop treating HR press conferences as gospel? The guy just mouths off any old nonsense. Eg:

July 18: He said: “Granero has come back fit. He had a knee ligament injury last year at Real Sociedad but has come back fit, worked hard and showed good character.

“He’s a smashing lad and wants to stay. I hope we can get the best out of him and he can have a good season for us.”

http://talksport.com/football/redkna...G3HoTQaeBzm.99

July 28: QPR midfielder Esteban Granero has joined Real Sociedad for an undisclosed fee ...

SPANISH midfielder Esteban Granero joined Real Sociedad.

The 27 year-old, who spent time on loan with the La Liga side last season, has penned a long-term contract after QPR accepted an undisclosed fee from La Real for his services.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/28...e-1787778.aspx
                        As I said previously he is Mr Contradiction
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

If you had listened to what was said as opposed to making up what you would have liked him to say, you would clearly have heard HR say that AT was unfit because he hadn't even done a full training session and that part of the reason for that was injuries.

I don't care wether you love Adel or hate him, the point I'm making is that Harry DID mention injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr
                            If you had listened to what was said as opposed to making up what you would have liked him to say, you would clearly have heard HR say that AT was unfit because he hadn't even done a full training session and that part of the reason for that was injuries.

I don't care wether you love Adel or hate him, the point I'm making is that Harry DID mention injuries.
                            AND that he wants to move.. Why are fans missing that?! Or are they just choosing to ignore it!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr

I mustve zoned out at that bit...didnt hear anything about him being injured.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why do you trust 'Arry Redknapp though? The man is a known ********ter and a dodgy **** who is doing his best bleed this club dry and earn his mates a quick quid, just as he's done to other clubs in the past. We are his last big payday. Thank god TF isn't giving him a free reign. Are you really gullible enough to believe everything he says?

'He sounds like a mercenary' - guess what, they all are! No one is here because they love QPR, from Barton Dunne and Remy to SWP to 'Arry himself. If you buy all of the ******** 'Arry keeps feeding us without thinking for yourself then I am truly worried about your opinions on more important issues outside football tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X