Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Hughes went stoke he was told he was not allowed to deals with him

Comment

• ...strong form continues with another goal and assist: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/16...lly-has-his-m/

Comment

• Good for him and hopefully it continues.

Comment

• And still only 28. Peak years for him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Good for him and hopefully it continues.

Comment

• Doesn't surprise me he's doing well. One of the most naturally gifted footballers that I've ever seen. We all know it won't last though. 6 months tops, and he'll be in the press for the wrong reasons again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                We all know it won't last though.
                Speak for yourself!

Comment

• Hopefully he has got rid of all his family hangers on who keep telling him Barcelona or Madrid are after him.

Comment

• is he back again some just cant move on

Comment

• "You're just a sh*t Luke Freeman"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Doesn't surprise me he's doing well. One of the most naturally gifted footballers that I've ever seen. We all know it won't last though. 6 months tops, and he'll be in the press for the wrong reasons again!
                        Think the penny has finally dropped with him. Lost 10kg and has completely changed his game. Runs around, defends..dare I say it he's abit of a workhorse haha.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• #### Luke Freeman? Freeman could and never will hold a candle to Taarabt. A unbelievably talented footballer with no brains off it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            #### Luke Freeman? Freeman could and never will hold a candle to Taarabt. A unbelievably talented footballer with no brains off it.
                            I was joking!

A fit and focused AT is possibly the only former player (along with Austin) that I would genuinely be excited about returning to Loftus Road should we ever be linked.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Think the penny has finally dropped with him. Lost 10kg and has completely changed his game. Runs around, defends..dare I say it he's abit of a workhorse haha.
                              Well if that's true, and it lasts then the last few years of his career could be very interesting to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                Can’t believe some “fans” can abuse him. No one in current side is fit to lace his boots. He has is troubles but he was our troubled Moroccan genius. Not sure we’ll see the likes of him at Loftus Road again but hey....at least we’ll have players who can do the hill of hell!
                                There will be many who will criticise him, because he wasted 4 seasons or so with his attitude/issues and by some because he didn't track back or chase the ball around like the current attackers, Mackie and Washington!

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Spot on, won't see a player take the pi ss out of this league like that in my lifetime. OK didn't work out for him at a higher level but him and Wayne routledge were worth paying the entrance fee alone
                                absolutely true. watching them two was entertainment the likes of which we have not seen replicated since.

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Good for him and hopefully it continues.
                                Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                                X