Tottenham Away SOLD OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    Yeah you're correct , that's what the consortium wanting to make money have told us.
    That's a good sign then, if they think it'll make money we will benefit from some of it.

I'm hoping we grow as a club and never again face administration or mergers. I believe the new stadium will grow our fan base and we become an established EPL club.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      Who follows TF on Twitter ? Can somebody ask for an explanation of why such a small allocation was requested please
      I reckon asking Ian Taylor might be a bit more sensible. I tweeted Tony fifteen times the other day asking him why the pies are so hot and the beer not quite cold enough and could he sort it out for me, and had about five hundred tweets of abuse to leave him alone with silly questions cos hes a very busy man who not only runs a football club but a really successful airline.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        That's a good sign then, if they think it'll
        make money we will benefit from some of it.

I'm hoping we grow as a club and never again face administration or mergers. I believe the new stadium will grow our fan base and we become an established EPL club.
        At least there won't be any booking fees to pay, back to the good old days of pay on the gate.
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Hold on! Why is everyone moaning? We took the lowest allocation possible and they still reached general sale!

Our away support in the Premier League is **** poor, we can't blame anyone but ourselves. If we want full allocations then people best start turning up.

Comment

About 100 went on general sale

We would of easily sold another 1k at least the game is 2 weeks away FFS

Whoever decides the allocations needs to give their head a wobble
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Matty makes a good point I think most people that generally go away games and those that wanted a ticket would have got one

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Matty makes a good point I think most people that generally go away games and those that wanted a ticket would have got one
                But the game is 2 weeks away !!

Or do we have to sell out within a day to get bigger allocations
                We Are The People.....

Comment

i forgot to get mine , my fault been busy. but i would of had 6 , the club can send me a text to ask if i want to buy a ticket to watch paok friendly but not to a league game, strange .... we will always be little QPR

Comment

whilst we have idiots at the helm

Comment

You do know that there are thousands of QPR fans who aren't members?

Smacks a bit of 'I'm alright Jack' tbf.

We would've needed sub 12k seats for the Play Off a Final following that logic.

We're a small club and seems the suits in charge remain keen for us to stay that way
                      Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

The game is two weeks away, in football terms, nothing, especially an away game! I'm not sure about anyone else but if I have a certain amount of loyalty points, I look when I can buy and I'm buying at the earliest opportunity if I really want to go to the game.

Also, if you want to go to any of the 'big' away games then a membership is virtually essential. Considering we have around 9,000 season ticket holders, I'm not sure how many members, I'm guessing at least the same number, that's 18,000 people to sell 1,700 tickets at Spurs, a London derby, first away game of the season, yet they reached general sale.

So saying all the above, if 18,000 or so of the clubs 'main supporters' have little interest then why should the club expect 'database' fans too? It cost the club close to 60k at City a few years ago, it may not seem much to a PL club but when you're already spending beyond your means and got players like Cesar, Adel and SWP earning that a week and not kicking a ball then it all adds up.

It was an initial allocation, the uptake was slow, so the club didn't take extra. People can moan all they want, but if you/we want higher allocations then we need to buy tickets at the earliest opportunity.

Comment

Is Mr McLeod serious?? Even one tweet on a subject like that to TF is too many. Christ on a bike...at least the penny has dropped I hope, although his balls probably haven't (and no, I wasn't one of the 500 abusive tweeters). FFs, grow up, man.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                            Is Mr McLeod serious?? Even one tweet on a subject like that to TF is too many. Christ on a bike...at least the penny has dropped I hope, although his balls probably haven't (and no, I wasn't one of the 500 abusive tweeters). FFs, grow up, man.
                            You clearly don't know the posters style mate
                            He is being anything but serious and is applying sarcasm, which is totally his style with this and similar topics
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Oh s**t! Apologies then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                The game is two weeks away, in football terms, nothing, especially an away game! I'm not sure about anyone else but if I have a certain amount of loyalty points, I look when I can buy and I'm buying at the earliest opportunity if I really want to go to the game.

Also, if you want to go to any of the 'big' away games then a membership is virtually essential. Considering we have around 9,000 season ticket holders, I'm not sure how many members, I'm guessing at least the same number, that's 18,000 people to sell 1,700 tickets at Spurs, a London derby, first away game of the season, yet they reached general sale.

So saying all the above, if 18,000 or so of the clubs 'main supporters' have little interest then why should the club expect 'database' fans too? It cost the club close to 60k at City a few years ago, it may not seem much to a PL club but when you're already spending beyond your means and got players like Cesar, Adel and SWP earning that a week and not kicking a ball then it all adds up.

It was an initial allocation, the uptake was slow, so the club didn't take extra. People can moan all they want, but if you/we want higher allocations then we need to buy tickets at the earliest opportunity.
                                I think this perceived slow uptake was down was due to the fact the club said initial allocation which meant we would likely get more when they sell out that way people waited so they could sit with mates who didn't have enough loyalty points

The club were stupid for taking the full allocation for City for a 17:30 ko live on TV anyone with half a brain would know we wouldn't sell that but the #### away we would easily take more than 1700 a bit like the West Ham game the other year

The game is two weeks away with a home game next week and the club won't increase the allocation but they are happy to pay ***** like SWP , Barton etc 60k a week
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X