Tottenham Away SOLD OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham Away SOLD OUT

2 weeks to go just hope we get the extra allocation.

And there was a stupid thread that we had sent two blocks back a week early

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      As I said at the time of that post, the tkts hadn't even gone to 300 loyalty point, some people have got know idea what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        As I said at the time of that post, the tkts hadn't even gone to 300 loyalty point, some people have got know idea what so ever.
        All started apparently by some FFC stirring on twitter

Comment

Spurs sold out today, they put most of the 1100 extra tickets that Rangers did not want on sale, think Rangers played to safe and should have gone for middle allocation of 2200, mates at Spurs said that Rangers may have kept a few of that 1100. Obviously time of year holidays etc played on Rangers mind,however next week and next Saturday another 500 would have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Spurs sold out today, they put most of the 1100 extra tickets that Rangers did not want on sale, think Rangers played to safe and should have gone for middle allocation of 2200, mates at Spurs said that Rangers may have kept a few of that 1100. Obviously time of year holidays etc played on Rangers mind,however next week and next Saturday another 500 would have gone.
            Be gutted if that's true we would always sell 2800k for Tottenham. To be sold out 2 weeks before the game and a win against Hull at home next week.
            I think the club should definitely have taken the full allocation.

Comment

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
              Be gutted if that's true we would always sell 2800k for Tottenham. To be sold out 2 weeks before the game and a win against Hull at home next week.
              I think the club should definitely have taken the full allocation.
              Spurs web site shows completely sold out, unless Rangers asked for a few more before they sold out, thats is it ticket wise.
              Last edited by Romford Hoop; 09-08-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                We did give Spurs two blocks back.

They had them on sale for their fans last week. Someone even posted a pic of their website last week.

As I said at the time, disgraceful.
                Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Im not just disgraced, im down right disgusted.

Comment

Shocked really the club have that little faith in us , considering last season we had 1100 at Huddersfield first away game ,did they really think we would only fill 1600 first match back in the prem ,and a London derby with Spurs ?
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Im not just disgraced, im down right disgusted.
                      I blame Redknapp
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Shocked really the club have that little faith in us , considering last season we had 1100 at Huddersfield first away game ,did they really think we would only fill 1600 first match back in the prem ,and a London derby with Spurs ?
                        this. crazy by the club-makes us look a bit sithe tbh.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

just shows how clueless some who make decisions at rangers are....pathetic!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                            We did give Spurs two blocks back.

They had them on sale for their fans last week. Someone even posted a pic of their website last week.

As I said at the time, disgraceful.
                            Did we give back or not take in the first place??

Comment

As far as I know, they have to provide the max allocation. Then up to the other club to decide whether to take them or return some. Certainly how it used to work when the ex gf worked at Foolham

Either way the result is the same. 1200 Rangers fans can't go because of this decision
                              Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Working...
                              X