• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Got mine plus 3 this morning.

Anybody else heading up?
    One here mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Not quite sure how it's a rip off according to some? We'll be charging them 50 quid to come to LR!
      two wrongs don't make a right !
      We Are The People.....

Comment

I'm washing my hair...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          two wrongs don't make a right !
          So? It's PL football, everyone knows the prices, so get on with it. It'll be worth paying 500 quid when Charlie gets a last minute winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            So? It's PL football, everyone knows the prices, so get on with it. It'll be worth paying 500 quid when Charlie gets a last minute winner.
            wooosh

If you think the price is reasonable and you want to pay £46 plus travel then you crack on son....
            We Are The People.....

Comment

I dont mind paying it for these games to be honest, but Ive got to wait till friday as ive only got 110 points. Ive always had to wait for general sale so can anyone tell me if you can buy more than one if the other ref number doesnt have the required points? or do i have to wait for general sale anyway to get two tickets together?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                wooosh

If you think the price is reasonable and you want to pay £46 plus travel then you crack on son....
                Who said it was reasonable? It's a fact of life, PL football is expensive, everyone knows it. I pay a lot more to get to home games, so I will crack on 'son'.

Comment

How long is the train journey from OT to Manchester Pic after the game does anyone know??

Comment

Tram takes about 20 mins max but it is a very tight squeeze in the tram
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

found return for £46 but going to give train a miss as train back for that price is 635 and think it will be too tight will prob drive

Comment

Thinking of doing the Saturday night up there - Manchester meana be a decent crack.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thinking of doing the Saturday night up there - Manchester meana be a decent crack.
                          Same as. Booked an apartment for 4 of us, works out about the same as a hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                            Same as. Booked an apartment for 4 of us, works out about the same as a hotel.
                            What website you do that through geez as there's 5 of us might be worth looking into.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Might just get the coach from LR.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

What website you do that through geez as there's 5 of us might be worth looking into.
                                Didn't book it personally mate but I know the place is called stay city serviced apartments, right in the city centre aswell. Should be a good old crack.

Comment

Working...
                                X