TheBlackMafia, RickyRanger & MaidstoneHoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Why don't you go to games, guess I should have known that with your lack of knowledge!
    At what pont were we talking about going to games?! Seriously not too clever are you Ricky?!

Comment

"are you offering me out" priceless how old are you. Thought you were older, my apologies not interested in discussing things with children. I'll save you the trouble and put you on ignore, don't think I will be missing much! Bye bye
      Don't try and twist it little Ricky. You wanted to "meet me to discuss it" trying to be a billy big böllocks and I gave you the chance. It's not my fault you got called out is it Ricky?! Don't worry about the ignore cos i'll pm you this same message

Comment

Both of you cut it out..
        It's embarrassing our own fans offering each other out...
        I am sure neither of you are 12 but this is kindergarten stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Both of you cut it out..
          Awin absolutely correct it's all very childish, but not sure where I have offered any one out, just offered to discuss it in person as message boards have a habit of distorting conversation. I thought the most likely place to discuss would be at a game as most fans discuss players abilities, tactics etc but then got the offering out message and to come up and see him, all a bit strange really. I have him on ignore anyway as have better things to do with my time so this will be the last post on the subject from me.

Comment

Awin absolutely correct it's all very childish, but not sure where I have offered any one out, just offered to discuss it in person as message boards have a habit of distorting conversation. I thought the most likely place to discuss would be at a game as most fans discuss players abilities, tactics etc but then got the offering out message and to come up and see him, all a bit strange really. I have him on ignore anyway as have better things to do with my time so this will be the last post on the subject from me.
            Stop being a little weasel. You never once asked me to discuss it at a game. You know you tried being a tough boy. Stick to being a wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              Stop being a little weasel. You never once asked me to discuss it at a game. You know you tried being a tough boy. Stick to being a wannabe.
              reading back through the thread that was my impression too....

but like Awin said, best left.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Both of you cut it out..
                  Happening embarrassingly often at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    reading back through the thread that was my impression too....

but like Awin said, best left.
                    Read it how you want, fact is QPR is the constant theme for us all to be on here so follows most support the team. That usually means attending games so why would I travel all the way to Norwich to discuss football?

I attend the vast majority of games and will this season so natural place to discuss football related issues is at matches. Also amazes me how people make assumptions about individuals with absolutely no knowledge. There is a few on here who know me personally and what I am about, so not really that fussed about what people I don't know think.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Happening embarrassingly often at the moment
                      Couldn't agree more deepcut, so many looking to have a pop at others opinions, not really worth posting anymore. Can certainly see why lot of the old regulars have moved elsewhere.

Comment

Couldn't agree more deepcut, so many looking to have a pop at others opinions, not really worth posting anymore. Can certainly see why lot of the old regulars have moved elsewhere.
                        Strident disagreements are fine by me, even bad tempered ones are no big deal, they blow over soon enough.

Threats of real-world violence are pathetic in the extreme though, and even worse, the accusations of not being a QPR fan. Pathetic.

Some of the old posters that have left were the worst offenders though.

Comment

Strident disagreements are fine by me, even bad tempered ones are no big deal, they blow over soon enough.

Threats of real-world violence are pathetic in the extreme though, and even worse, the accusations of not being a QPR fan. Pathetic.

Some of the old posters that have left were the worst offenders though.
                          Don't get the threats of violence thing, not sure either mafia or I threatened violence but guess its just how people perceive the word discussion which probably says more about this board than anything. Guess it's best to just leave it at that.

Comment

Don't get the threats of violence thing, not sure either mafia or I threatened violence but guess its just how people perceive the word discussion which probably says more about this board than anything. Guess it's best to just leave it at that.
                            Wanting to discuss things face to face is fairly obviously verging on a threat. Discussions can be done perfectly well on here, intimidation not so much.

While asking someone to 'step outside' doesn't necessarily mean violence, it's fairly obvious that that is the implication.

The tone and timing of offers to meet up in public during rows on here, rarely directly threaten actual violence, but it's usually fairly clear the sentiment behind them. Doubtful that anyone actually means it, and it's just keyboard bravado when losing an argument, but given the background of some on here, it's hard to tell.

Comment

Cheers for that read through 3-4 pages of crap. Hoping for news. Mods gotta get hold of this in fighting b u ll. pm each other if want to fight dont need a audience

Comment

just keyboard bravado
                                there's a lot of that about at the moment.... could be just frustration, there are so many rumours and few hard facts right now = toys flying from prams at every turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X