TheBlackMafia, RickyRanger & MaidstoneHoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Think your clearly changing your stance here. Your comment clearly was to make the statement that your not imporessed with those targets. If not what was the point of it at all. Now you been mugged off you want to go down the route you were merely saying you aint seen them play to save face value.

If your at least going to make a statement Id respect you more for standing by it and not looking for a get out once you been mugged off.
    Just leave it Maidstone, he is just having a pop, can't believe so many come on here just to have an argument by constantly criticizing others or things, by there own admission, they no nothing about. Pretty sad really and Iam sure they wouldn't be so vocal if they weren't safely behind their keyboard!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Oh for crying out loud. Not again.

Do people have to be right or wrong? Can't you just have different opinions?
      Brights, see the common denominator here?

Needs to be dealt with mate.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Just leave it Maidstone, he is just having a pop, can't believe so many come on here just to have an argument by constantly criticizing others or things, by there own admission, they no nothing about. Pretty sad really and Iam sure they wouldn't be so vocal if they weren't safely behind their keyboard!
        Your right ricky mate. Just find it very frustrating when you see comments like that.

Back to main topic and again I would be very pleased with both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Brights, see the common denominator here?

Needs to be dealt with mate.
          Haha you been waiting for this havent you...thought you was going to stay clear of me. I have of you but again you dont like it because I stand by points of view. Aint going to apoligise about that. Same as im clearly having a disagreement with black mafia and hes given me a bit abuse if you want to call it that but dont hold it against him or want him dealt with because im a man not some little boy or fragile oap.

Disagreements will happen...dont need a cry for help each time.

Comment

Haha you been waiting for this havent you...thought you was going to stay clear of me. I have of you but again you dont like it because I stand by points of view. Aint going to apoligise about that. Same as im clearly having a disagreement with black mafia and hes given me a bit abuse if you want to call it that but dont hold it against him or want him dealt with because im a man not some little boy or fragile oap.

Disagreements will happen...dont need a cry for help each time.
            Who said the finger was being pointed at you? Just seems to me that anyone who holds a different opinion to you is like a red rag to a bull. It sets you off for some reason.

Just an observation.

Comment

Who said the finger was being pointed at you? Just seems to me that anyone who holds a different opinion to you is like a red rag to a bull. It sets you off for some reason.

Just an observation.

Not at all...I respect most comments and posters on here. When I see stupid comments without much reason behind them, then yes I do hold my own in a debate. Aint going to shy away from posts that I think are just wrong.
              But im also capable of holding my hands up when I have gone to far or if I have got a point of view of wrong unlike some. I certainly dont moan that people need to be sorted out when they give it back.
              Anyway how about me and you just draw a line under our differences and stop niggling at each other - clean slate and all that?

Comment

Not at all...I respect most comments and posters on here. When I see stupid comments without much reason behind them, then yes I do hold my own in a debate. Aint going to shy away from posts that I think are just wrong.
                But im also capable of holding my hands up when I have gone to far or if I have got a point of view of wrong unlike some. I certainly dont moan that people need to be sorted out when they give it back.
                Anyway how about me and you just draw a line under our differences and stop niggling at each other - clean slate and all that?
                I'm game thanks for the offer much appreciated.

Comment

I'm game thanks for the offer much appreciated.

Comment

Think your clearly changing your stance here. Your comment clearly was to make the statement that your not imporessed with those targets. If not what was the point of it at all. Now you been mugged off you want to go down the route you were merely saying you aint seen them play to save face value.

If your at least going to make a statement Id respect you more for standing by it and not looking for a get out once you been mugged off.
                    What is it with you and "mugging people off"?! Please highlight where I have been "mugged off"?! You are probably a nice bloke, but you need help with your anger issues. You clearly enjoy arguing over anything and everything so you carry on playing your little forum games. If you want to carry this on then send a message and i'll respond in good time.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Oh for crying out loud. Not again.

Do people have to be right or wrong? Can't you just have different opinions?
                      It seems not.

Comment

Who rattled your cage? If you want to have a go then pm me instead of doing what your accusing me of! Some people....

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Who rattled your cage? If you want to have a go then pm me instead of doing what your accusing me of! Some people....
                          No interest in pm you, been there done that. Just bored with the key board warrior stuff, either put me on ignore or prehaps you would like to discuss it in person?

Comment

No interest in pm you, been there done that. Just bored with the key board warrior stuff, either put me on ignore or prehaps you would like to discuss it in person?
                            Firstly dear Ricky I don't need to "put you on ignore" as I am capable of chosing what to read. Secondly, please point out where I have been a "keyboard warrior"? Thirdly, "discuss it in person"? Are you offering me out?! Come up here any time you like to "discuss" it.

Comment

Firstly dear Ricky I don't need to "put you on ignore" as I am capable of chosing what to read. Secondly, please point out where I have been a "keyboard warrior"? Thirdly, "discuss it in person"? Are you offering me out?! Come up here any time you like to "discuss" it.
                              Why don't you go to games, guess I should have known that with your lack of knowledge!

Comment

"are you offering me out" priceless how old are you. Thought you were older, my apologies not interested in discussing things with children. I'll save you the trouble and put you on ignore, don't think I will be missing much! Bye bye

Comment

Working...
                                X