Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheBlackMafia, RickyRanger & MaidstoneHoop

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    Not excited by Fer let alone Mutch...if any of these stories are true obviously.
    Oh dear someone has grand delusions. We are only QPR - these type of players are big signings for us and signings a host of other prem clubs would love. On top of that they are the right age with the right attitude.
    Harry and co cant win....we been crying out for more quality and players of a decent age and it looks like thats what we are doing.

Find it laughable these type of players are not up to your standards.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Oh dear someone has grand delusions. We are only QPR - these type of players are big signings for us and signings a host of other prem clubs would love. On top of that they are the right age with the right attitude.
    Harry and co cant win....we been crying out for more quality and players of a decent age and it looks like thats what we are doing.

Agree Maidstone both are excellent signings, people playing them down then admitting they have hardly seen them play, priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      Agree Maidstone both are excellent signings, people playing them down then admitting they have hardly seen them play, priceless!
      Makes me laugh mate....Tbh we will be lucky to get fer as Southampton probably are in pole position. Be a hell of a coup for the club if we do pull it off though.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Makes me laugh mate....Tbh we will be lucky to get fer as Southampton probably are in pole position. Be a hell of a coup for the club if we do pull it off though.
        ...or I could pretend I have seen them play every game thus knowing how much of a 'coup' they are? Again, if you want to run around jumping for joy over players you have seen many, many times then great; I on the other hand cannot do that. Now, is that too difficult for you both to understand?

Comment

We must have the most knowledgable football fans in the world. You all know how great and shìt every player is! I wish I had time to watch every game played in all leagues every season. Keep the knowledge coming please...

Comment

...or I could pretend I have seen them play every game thus knowing how much of a 'coup' they are? Again, if you want to run around jumping for joy over players you have seen many, many times then great; I on the other hand cannot do that. Now, is that too difficult for you both to understand?
            Well I have seen both enough to know they are class players and would be excellent additons to QPR if we get them. Great age, both prem experience and both stand out players for both clubs.
            I cant even be bothered to argue over this as I find it embarrassing.

Comment

We must have the most knowledgable football fans in the world. You all know how great and shìt every player is! I wish I had time to watch every game played in all leagues every season. Keep the knowledge coming please...
              You clearly havent seen them play so why bother commenting on players you know f all about. If you had you clearly would'nt of made your comment.

Comment

Well I have seen both enough to know they are class players and would be excellent additons to QPR if we get them. Great age, both prem experience and both stand out players for both clubs.
                I cant even be bothered to argue over this as I find it embarrassing.
                You find it embarrassing?! You shouldn't be embarrassed by your words however silly people may perceive them. Bless your little cottons...if you say they are 'class' players then i'll believe you...if only I could give you a little cuddle and rub on the head.

Comment

You clearly havent seen them play so why bother commenting on players you know f all about. If you had you clearly would'nt of made your comment.
                  Oh, if I had seen them play I would agree with you because you're always right about players abilities?! Silly me, sorry

Comment

You find it embarrassing?! You shouldn't be embarrassed by your words however silly people may perceive them. Bless your little cottons...if you say they are 'class' players then i'll believe you...if only I could give you a little cuddle and rub on the head.
                    Pathetic mate, embarrassing...lease explain why these players dont excite and who would do you exactly expect us to bring in who will get your pulse raising?

Comment

Oh, if I had seen them play I would agree with you because you're always right about players abilities?! Silly me, sorry
                      Your mugging yourself of questioning their ability mate. Think 90 % of the people on here would recognise both would be top signings for us. Anyone who doesnt must be very limited when it comes to football.

Comment

Pathetic mate, embarrassing...lease explain why these players dont excite and who would do you exactly expect us to bring in who will get your pulse raising?
                        I still can't see why you keep getting embarrassed?! If you're embarrassed by words then your missus (or fella) must love having to do hanky panky in the dark....anyway, I have said i'll beleve you if you say they are 'class'.
                        Last edited by theblackmafia.; 02-08-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Your mugging yourself of questioning their ability mate. Think 90 % of the people on here would recognise both would be top signings for us. Anyone who doesnt must be very limited when it comes to football.
                          "Mugging myself off"?! You are funny. How can I question their ability when I aint seen them play?! Likewise I can't get excited...I really don't understand why you can't grasp it?!

Comment

Oh for crying out loud. Not again.

Do people have to be right or wrong? Can't you just have different opinions?

Comment

"Mugging myself off"?! You are funny. How can I question their ability when I aint seen them play?! Likewise I can't get excited...I really don't understand why you can't grasp it?!
                              Think your clearly changing your stance here. Your comment clearly was to make the statement that your not imporessed with those targets. If not what was the point of it at all. Now you been mugged off you want to go down the route you were merely saying you aint seen them play to save face value.

If your at least going to make a statement Id respect you more for standing by it and not looking for a get out once you been mugged off.

Comment

Working...
                              X