No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where art thou factomondo and thy doddinghurst teddy?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• poor factomondo has lost his marbles

he wanted a striker,and it sent him off his head
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• les ferdinand what is going on

we need strikers,why is there no movement on the transfer front
        youve got bradley dack waiting to appear for us ,come on les you are acting like a ###x
        bring in some new blood who can score
        before all our dreams are wrecked this is ###xx poor

More...

Comment

• Too expensive.

Comment

• More chance of pigs, or cows even, flying than us signing Dack imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              More chance of pigs, or cows even, flying than us signing Dack imo.
              Is there anyone out there who we can get on a free, won't have to pay wages to, has played in the lower leagues and are completely sh*te? There's your answer to our new transfer policy!

Comment

• Well Dack plays in a position we have cover for, so are we suggesting paying 3 mill to replace Chery? However I will agree we could do with at least another forward, but it isn't easy when 30 a year old is bought in the championship for 12 mill, it's a crazy transfer market where we can't get our pants pulled down like in the past!

Comment

• Transfer deadline day is on Wednesday, it's always quiet in the build up to that day for a number of reasons. The main reason being clubs get desperate and pay over the odds so clubs play hardball in the last week.

Chill out, JFH and Ferdinand have said on more than one occasion we're light. Signings will be made when clubs only have 48 hours to buy or ship out. The new loan rules will make deadline day become even more mental and it'll be very busy.

Comment

• thought we were something like the 5/6th biggest spenders in the division.

Needed to focus on building a sustainable squad this season. Get the numbers in and a bit of quality then in future windows look at adding the real quality players when we dont have to spend so much on building a squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                      Is there anyone out there who we can get on a free, won't have to pay wages to, has played in the lower leagues and are completely sh*te? There's your answer to our new transfer policy!
                      eh, not really - Washington was 3mil, Polter was 1.2 I think, Yeni - 2 mil or so

Comment

• We are in the market for loans as WLS just reported we have missed out on Mo Barrow from Swansea who was 1 of our top transfer targets. I think we will find it hard to bring players in now as every championship club is looking for loans. Rather we just not sign anyone else than just bringing in bodies for the sake of it.

Comment

• Personally I'd much rather things were quiet like this. Les and co are doing well. Keep calm and be patient.

Comment

• well im guided by matty i think if he says its ok then thats good enough for me

RIDE ON MATTY WE LOVE YOU BABY

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              well im guided by matty i think if he says its ok then thats good enough for me

RIDE ON MATTY WE LOVE YOU BABY
                              didn't take you long to replace old facto did it ted

Comment

• We've done 4.2m on questionable business. Problem is, they're both strikers. The people signing the cheques may be less than thrilled at having to go and find another one. Especially when we're so short creatively.

Also think leaving things to the last minute makes little sense financially or in terms of preparation.

Comment

Working...
                                X