Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massive heavy mob going to burton

as you know the qpr frirms all signed a ceasation of violence SEVERAL years ago and since then there have been no outbreaks of violence over the last FEW seasons,i know 133 derby coaches had various windows broke but that was done in a celebratury style and there were no casulties
    so approx seven hundred of QPR S worst thugs will be assembled but theRe will be a strict code of practice demonstrated absolutely no violence
    the main reasons for the cesation of violence,all qpr fans were heartbroken,when the aston vills stewerd tragically lost his life trying to control the qpr youth riot at villa park
    he had a heart attack but still for someone to lose his life at a football match has brought everything to
    be discused and all four of our hoolie groups have had a complete ceasation of violence since the decision had been made it is hoped that other london clubs will follow suit,and we all end up with a crescendo of happyness,which will result in attendancies rising and eventually all football clubs will become as one and we will all learn to love each other
    LOVE IS THE ONLY THING IN LIFE,WHICH SHOULD BE EXPANDED APON AND TRULLY IS THE WAY FORWARD
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• finished with all that crap years ago
      You Rsssssss

Comment

• well

WELL I ONLY FIGHT DWARFS OR MIDGETS NOW HARRY BOY,THE DAYS OF GETTING KICKED ALL OVER THE LOFTTERRACE ARE LONG GONE

now its writing poetry and singing beautifull songs about peace love an d harmony

only brentford now have a fierce mob i pitty millwall when they go to griffin park

More...

Comment

• We was feared in the 80s ladbroke grove firm I meen just ask any arsenal supporters at ladbroke grove station that day
          You Rsssssss

Comment

• northolt moving in on manor club shepperton on sunday

theres eight of us going to be in sheperton anyone else near to the sheperton location its at the bottom of the high street its full of rangers fans so there will be an increrdible atmosphere

More...

Comment

• love you harry but the wrong system at tottenham we need to change

a man called gerry francis once said the best form off defence is to attack he built a side that finished fifth in the prem

clive wilson and dave bardsley played like wingers from a back four so we over run everybody in midfield,we had two strikers to put the ball in the net, teams like liverpool were ripped apart
              by a midfield of ray wilkins,simon barker,andy impy ian holloway,but ultimately the whole side were attacking all the time

THIS SYSTEM THAT HARRY PLAYS WORKED IN THE LOWER DIVISION BECAUSE SIDES WERE NOT FULL OF 10 MILLION POUND PLAYERS
              THE TOTTENHAM PLAYERS WERE ABSOLUTELY LETHAL WHEN IN FRONT OF GOAL AND IF THEY HAD GONE ON A ALL OUT ATTACK THEY COULD HAVE BEATEN US EIGHT NIL
              the players at the club are good enough but i think harry is terrified to change his tactics YOU CANT TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS
              arry boy knowebody loves you more than me but you must play 4-4-2 and attack we will get relegated if you carry on with these tactics
              TOTTENHAM ARE A VERY GOOD SIDE I THINK THEY WILL TOP FOUR IT THIS SEASON, BUT TO GO THERE AND SIT THERE AND JUST WAIT TO BE RIPPED TO PIECES,IS INSANITY
              Lets go at these sides HARRY BOY IF ARE GOING TO CHARGE QPR FANS TO WATCH US THEN LET US
              FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT,WE DIDNT GIVE A VERY GOOD ACCOUNT OF OURSELVES I FELT EMBARRESSED YESTERDAY WE DIDNT GO INTO THE TOTTENHAM HALF PLAYING FAST FLOWING FOOTBALL
              we just sat back and got smashed up,COME ON HARRY DROP THE SWEEPER SYSTEM
              Last edited by qprted; 25-08-2014, 01:04 PM.

More...

Comment

• Was nice to be in your presence yesterday Ted
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• like wise i thought u would have done the ice bucket challenge

Comment

• yes

yes lovely to meet you two guys yesterday and its only right that we promote the fantastic club in shepperton,absolutely rammed with qpr fans,they said they will show most of the qpr home games this season

its called the manner club and its situated at the bottom of the high street

TRUELY LOVELY PLACE IVE NEVER BEEN THERE ON A SATURDAY WHEN THEY DO THERE DISCOS BUT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A REALLY GOOD LAUGH

I tried to put on a brave face but its so very hard watching a team get rip two pieces,apologies to everyone if i wasnt my usuall clown type

inside i felt physically sick honestly i really thought we would at least eak out a draw so i lost 40 quid on the bookies for the HULL game and have to sit and watch that apaling apology of a football match i reckon my cat could play better than thatbut im predicting a six nil thrashing against burton
                    as long as we dont play the sweeper system,if we do we will lose 3-0

More...

Comment

• qpr and palace in a race to 100 goals

its going to be a two horse race this season qpr or palace ,who do you think

More...

Comment

• Ted, pretty sure they won't SCORE 100 goals between them.

However if you mean CONCEDE 100 goals then not sure.
                        Hard to say, we have a better defence but they have the better keeper.

I'll go for Palace.

Comment

• Sadley

SADLEY IM GOING FOR QPR WITH 35 YEAR OLD FERDINAND AND 33 YEAR OLD DUNNE I THINK WELL CONCEDE 133 GOALS AND BREAK OUR RECORD OF GETTING ONLY 18 POINTS ALL SEASON
                          but its not all bad because once in the championship we will rise to the top and play derby again and once more bobby zamora will come on and score in the 90th minute to gert us back up and guess what once m,ore we will get ripped to pieces

BUT I WOULDNT CHANGE QPR FOR ALL THE TEA IN CHINA GETTING RELEGATED ALL THE TIME IS SO EXITED

this will only change if melaniejane agrees to marry me

im, flying over to america to meet her so we will have to see if anything develops

More...

Comment

• albion look a good side

if you look at there current league position they are going to take some stopping if the qpr players are not up for this game make no mistake we are going to lose this match
                            there have been already many league cup shocks lets hope that its all going to be ok

SO COME ON RANGERS DONT GET MURDERD AGAIN BE FIRST TO THE BALL

More...

Comment

• the massacre at old trafford

today you see the real power of qpr as we smash the united crap side,there management team have spent loads of money but money cant buy success
                              we with the greatest manager in the country will destroy these jokes of footballers

IF WE LOSE I EAT MY CAT

MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWW

More...

Comment

• message to harry

last season i was watching a sports analacyst doing a breakdown on the alladice system it is a gerry francis type all out blood and guts attacking style
                                hence they ingeniusly get players forwards in great numbers,every ball that drops into our box will have three or four west ham waiting to pick up the lose ball

trying to do a harry redknapp ridiculous lets stay in our half for the first half defeninately wont work
                                the west ham would love us to play our normal defensive crap game they will beat us 3-0

so harry if you dont want to get stuffed 3-0 please play both hoilett and matty phillips from the begining with charlie and eduardo up front

thats our only chance if you attack west ham there whole system collapses and they become inafectice and ultimately are beatable,so its a 1-0 to qpr if we attack and a 3-0 to west ham if we defend

THATS IT HARRY BOY NOW EARN YOUR MONEY AND GET US ALL THREE POINTS

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X