Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mackie

mackie could play anywhere hes 100 miles an hour whole hearted sort of bloke,hes played dont for get at right back as well as all the frontal positions so why not center mid
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      mackie could play anywhere hes 100 miles an hour whole hearted sort of bloke,hes played dont for get at right back as well as all the frontal positions so why not center mid
      cant control, pass or tackle.

Comment

• yes

yes that is a good point

More...

Comment

• Mackie = speed boat without a driver

Comment

• Originally posted by Lube Me View Post
            cant control, pass or tackle.
            Exactly. I guess he wouldn't run into blind corners
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• well

well in my origional idea for a midfield i was going for doughty mackie and gladwin why couldnt doughty play in the center and
              mackie and gladwin play on the outside im going for a 4 3 3 formation here

More...

Comment

• well

well i wished we would have played our best team against carlise but i suppose the football geniuses of the day
                will say what happenes if we pick up crucial injuries which wreck our chances of a return to the top flight and a
                95 million pound prize
                but it really hurts getting turned over by a crap side like them

More...

Comment

• Ted mate, we don't need that cup getting in the way BUT I bet Ramsey said to them load of rubbish players go out and give it your all and if you win great, you will all play in the next round cos this is the only time you will be kicking a football competitively all season! But they didn't, cos they either don't care or are what most of us think, total rubbish

Comment

• thats it then

thats it then we will just have to throw away the cup in favour of going for promotion,but it hurts getting turned over by these sort of clubs

More...

Comment

• can we take jet as a positive from last night

hes played twice and scored twice the incongsistancy of poulter will be a major issue and the crowd will soon turn
                      on him shattering his confidence

but the jet once more has put the ball in the net so if we needed a striker at least his goal ratio proves he probabley
                      will do the buisness does everyone agree did jet look good in front of the goal

i think hoilett should be swapped with another club hes not happy at rangers hes still young so lets bring in someone
                      who can do a job

More...

Comment

• Both good points, yet Polter is still a work in progress; and although JET has scored twice, still hard to see as a starting regular.

In the next week, if we lose Charlie, we will remain desperate for a first rate striker as much as we are defenders who allow fewer than two goals a game.

Comment

• basically

basically i dont care if we ship two goals every two games as long as we score 4 or 3 every game the boring harry redknapp football has left a long
                          and painfull memory

More...

Comment

• Two horse race now appearing

Factomondo and discoroid fighting it out for supremacey here

kneck and kneck for poster of the season at the moment noticable how facto has become so much happier with qpr in the top five
                            and when hes elevated hes the governer

More...

Comment

• loic remy for 15 million anyone

imagine we lose charlie on tuesday would remy come back with a guarantee of a starting line up

More...

Comment

• well i think all my dreams have been answerd now as austin phillips and chery bag 80

these three alone could score the goals that make us champions of this division and then we offer charlie austin 4 million a season in a four year contract wow wow wow

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X