X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shrine View Post
    i need to get my eyes bleached

We need to get a ROFLMAO icon made!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      jim gregory was of gypsy origion his family the gregories are still based in bagshot and ash and are a powerfull
      people they are well respected for there tenacity and shewdness
      jim not being able to read or write,was an absolute icon,i have met people who did buisness transactions with
      him and they said he was absolutely unbelievable in his ability to buy and sell vehicles
      the news of the world were going to do an article on him when he sold a car he clocked in blackwater
      in surrey this is where the lidles are now
      and jim really gave them the run around for a joke he told the news of the world that his sales manager
      drove everywhere in reverse thats how the clock must have gone backwards
      and when they finally returned with the origional owner the vehicles was now back in the showroom completely valeted
      and guess what it had the exact milage that it should have
      SO GREGORY SAID TO THE NEWS OF THE WORLD HE MUST HAVE READ THE SPEEDO WRONG WE DONT
      CLOCK VEHICLES
      BUT GREGORY AS A CHAIRMAN HAD ONE AMAZING GIFT THAT WAS LIKE TOMMY DOCHERTY GREGORY COULD SPOT A BRILLIANT SOCCER PLAYER
      LIKE RODNEY MARSH HE BOUGHT HIM AS A 21 YEAR OLD FOR 15 000 POUNDS THEN WQHEN HE WAS 27 SOLD HIM FOR 200 000
      AFTER HE HAD SCORED 100 GOALS FOR US THEN OUT OF THE MONEY HE BOUGHT 100 GOAL DON GIVENS FOR 40 000
      AND 110 000 100 GOAL STAN BOWLES
      Another big difference between JG and TF was Gordon Jago.

Comment

• i think

i think gorden jago was over rated because don givens and stan bowles and dave thomas were brought in by jim gregory
        and dave clement ian gillard gerry francis was brought in by our youth system as was mick leach phil parkes was brought into
        the club by les allen so jago had a fantastic squad to work with

and thats the strength of jim gregory he actually used to see a good player and then get his managers to buy the player

from fulham he brought in jim langley bobby keetch and rodney marsh from fulham

he brought in terry venables barry bridges alan wilks ian watson and alan harris all from chelsea

JIM GREGORY ACTUALLY COULD SEE A PLAYER A BIT LIKE TOMMY DOCHERTY IN THAT RESPECT
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• well

well sarurday
          2nd of may
          liverpool away
          1-0 to the rangers i say

More...

Comment

• well

its really all about management next season ive been reading about clement they reckon he could be another marinio haveing never played footall at high level
            but im really so so so frightened we will get it wrong again should we bring in alladyce who would be my first choice or mark warburtan or clement

ITS ALL SO SO SO FRIGHTENING

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

More...

Comment

• Bring in Ronny Deila from Celtic!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• its

its so so so frightening,we need to select either clement,my first choice is alladyce
                or mark warburtan

but i was reading about clement and they reckon if he came in he would bring loads of brilliant
                youngsters from spain

More...

Comment

• are we 100 per cent behind mark warburtan

are we all agrreeing hes the best option

More...

Comment

• Ted, I don't think he will even enter the building
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

• We're 100% behind your 100% Ted.

Comment

• well

well the sale of charlie austin will finance the purchase of andre gray

More...

Comment

• yes ted

Comment

• im really

im really licking my lips with anticipation of all the 24 year olds he would
                            bring into the club,we would go up and this time we would not play
                            ridiculous defend at all costs football,this time it would be attacking
                            and beautifull to watch

More...

Comment

• ian holloway to the fore

although he would be my fourth choice behind mark warburtan sam alladyce and neil warnock

on one of the other websites he has started quite a stir,they say hes only ever been sacked once which was millwall
                              and he did well at blackpool with little or no money

and he would install a lot of passion and pride into the rangers so what do you guys say
                              would he be an ok choice for you all his 4 daughters are still qpr fans

I GUESS I LL ALWAYS LOVE HIM ITS A CHANCE TO RE IGNITE PAUL FURLONG AND HIM
                              TOGETHER COULD THEY DO IT

I THINK THEY PROBABLEY COULD

More...

Comment

• just

just to say as well that the last time he came to loftus road with his orange tie on i wore my green
                                and white hoops that he had launched and he did ask me why i was wearing it and he looked
                                thrilled as i told him its respect to you ian for all you achieved on a shoe string budget I walked with him from the spring bok
                                to the entrance and every qpr fan shouted nice things at him he was so happy being given a warm welcome
                                one of my greatest wishes was always to see a partnership of neil warnock and Ian holloway

NOW YOU IMAGINE BLOOD AND THUNDER MEETS BLOOD AND THUNDER
                                IT WOULD BE THE MOST EXPLOSIVE FOOTBALL PARTNERSHIPS EVER TO BE UNLEISHED

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X