Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate to say i told you so but

i hate to say i told you so but
    my idea of both warnock and holloway would have guaranteed us promotion .and ive now lost my dream play off game at wembley ,ian holloway is my baby but,we need a management team that can do the buisness and wembley is so very sweet
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• wow wow wow

wow wow wow ollie is so very sweet now the birmingham away game demonstrates how wrong the brum directors have got it once more theyve assumed a trullly great player can become a trully great manager and there assumption will cost them relegation,unless they sack the
      italion stalion not that im complaining
      WELL DONR OLLIE ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL STUFF

More...

Comment

• sensational scenes in front of us

i really like the look of this qpr team matty smith must be the best ever header of a ball in our history
        if we dont make the play offs next season it will be a mystery
        come on ollie give us a dream
        lets get this young side exploding at the seam

love you ollie love you

More...

Comment

• This team is of Ollies making
          The championship next year is there for the taking
          We will score goals for fun
          With Smith and Washington
          We will soon be back in the prem
          With a new stadium

Comment

• Hardly Ted, Sir Les had some belting headers as did a few others including Alan Mac, Dichio and even Clint Hill
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• matt smith is the new rodney marsh

More...

Comment

• Surely a poem to commemorate the new rodney marsh ted?

Comment

• Not much rhymes with Smith.

Comment

• good spot cricks i nearly fell for that one

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      why isn't ted on that list

Comment

• http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/images/smilies/ani/tongue.gif

nm:surprisehttp://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/images/smilies/ani/shh.gif:

More...

Comment

• i love her

alibabes i love ner ,hubble find her for me she lives in dorking

More...

Comment

• The poor

THE POOR CARDIFF FANS TEETH HAVE Been sent back to cardiff it seems that in all the exitement of the game one poor welsh men lost his teeth hope now he can eat again
                            Last edited by qprted; 09-03-2017, 12:27 PM.

More...

Comment

• Love is all around us

Love is all around us as im predicting qpr to win the table outright next season with cardiff and brentford to follow us up, matt smith will hit 33 goals and be worth twenty million by the end of next season

holloway mania has grippped loftus road and the greatest ever manager in the history of foootball,will win the prem inside five years time

us in our palace type new 30 thousand stadium

everything is beautifull in its own way
                              but nothing quite as wonderfull as watching qpr play
                              ive been waiting for ollie to return for so long,every dog has its day
                              im sure qpr are the best i dont care what other people say
                              and please please ollie will you stay
                              turn down the england job,they will want you for sure
                              your our geezer ollie that england job is such a bore
                              watch leeds get turned over ,cant wait for whats in store

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                Love is all around us as im predicting qpr to win the table outright next season with cardiff and brentford to follow us up, matt smith will hit 33 goals and be worth twenty million by the end of next season

holloway mania has grippped loftus road and the greatest ever manager in the history of foootball,will win the prem inside five years time

us in our palace type new 30 thousand stadium

everything is beautifull in its own way
                                but nothing quite as wonderfull as watching qpr play
                                ive been waiting for ollie to return for so long,every dog has its day
                                im sure qpr are the best i dont care what other people say
                                and please please ollie will you stay
                                turn down the england job,they will want you for sure
                                your our geezer ollie that england job is such a bore
                                watch leeds get turned over ,cant wait for whats in store
                                you're wasted on here ted

Comment

Working...
                                X