No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job I'm not a school teacher Ted, but I think I know where you are coming from.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• well its all about the base
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• I would say the practice and the study of opposition is exactly what we need even though there's little sign of it working. Maybe the players really are " thick " as suggested by another of our esteemed posters?

Comment

• Maybe he acts as clueless to the players as he is with the fans. Friday being the case in point.

Comment

• You can tell we do more work without the ball then with the ball controlling games.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed what we do before the game and what the subs do at half-time?
            They do shuttle runs... I have no idea why, I don't agree with the method. It was a stark contrast to what Brentford's subs were doing at half-time - They had the ball at their feet playing keep ball in a marked out box.

Comment

• olly come and save our club

get these players fired up with desire
              you must create the fire

More...

Comment

• ###x off jimmy

youve destroyed our club youve made us a laughing stock go and learn how to be a manager on some other poor ######xxs
                we are sick and tired of that stupid look on your face,and take ferdinand ramsey impy furlong with you

rant over

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  ...and take ferdinand ramsey impy furlong with you
                  Hmmm...
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Comes across a bit racist that why not the white assistant or the white dutch assistants as well come on Ted sort it out son!!!!

Comment

• im going to see the queen of england she will sort it out

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
                        Comes across a bit racist that why not the white assistant or the white dutch assistants as well come on Ted sort it out son!!!!
                        Couldn't it be that they are chairman Lezes party members

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Couldn't it be that they are chairman Lezes party members
                          Dogs, do you have a Les(z) backstory? you seem to hate him more than anyone on here?

Comment

• oh yes get rid of the white assistant as well whoever his name is lets be politically correct here now gents

THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM CLEAR THEM OUT

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Dogs, do you have a Les(z) backstory? you seem to hate him more than anyone on here?
                              Don't hate him see him as the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                youve destroyed our club youve made us a laughing stock go and learn how to be a manager on some other poor ######xxs
                                we are sick and tired of that stupid look on your face,and take ferdinand ramsey impy furlong with you

rant over
                                You've lost it mate.

What the heck has AI and PF done for a start? How has JFG destroyed our club you big dramatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X