No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we have an experienced doddery old git in charge some want a younger hungry guy in. When we get a younger, up and coming hungry manager some want a doddery old git back in charge. You can please some of the people some of the time but at QPR we can't please anyone it seems.

Warnock is a good egg but he ain't right for us just now, if we were struggling to avoid the drop then yes he would be the better man. We have or are steadying the ship and a young keen JFH will be the man to take us forward. The past is the past lets move on and look forward to next season.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Warnock did an interview with QPR and said himself "I told the club I would take charge and they have X amount of weeks to find a new manager"

I just can't remember how long he said. So I don't agree that Les is lying at all.

Comment

• well hes another clough and i love clough
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOYCEY View Post
          Warnock did an interview with QPR and said himself "I told the club I would take charge and they have X amount of weeks to find a new manager"

I just can't remember how long he said. So I don't agree that Les is lying at all.
          I believe Warnock possesses a special talent in this field. I hope he will be given more opportunity to expose himself.

Comment

• welll my instincts are my instincts and i will continue to express my thoughts although its unlikely that we will ever see warnock again
            and as long as les is in charge we may stay in this division
            so its a no brainer we could have brought in my first choice mark warburtan but i had no back up from my fellow posters so he has gone to glasgow rangers but remember this fellow posters if we sit in this division for the next ten seasons knowbody will join us so we will stay here for 40 seasons and then finnally drop to our old third division
            I HOPE MORE THAN ALL OF YOU THAT JIMMY FLOYDE CAN PROVE ME WRONG,I TRULLY DO LOVE QPR AND HOPE FOR A PLAY OFF SPOT NEXT SEASON BUT I THINK TO ACHIEVE THIS WE SHOULD SELL MATT PHILLIPS AND SIGN BRENTFORDS ALAN JUDGE GET RID OF HOILETT WE HAVE SEEN HIS TERRIBLE INCONSISTANCY IF CONOR WASHINGTON IS A MISaTKE LETS TRY TO GET AT LEAST A MILLION POUNDS BACK FOR HIM

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
              welll my instincts are my instincts and i will continue to express my thoughts although its unlikely that we will ever see warnock again
              and as long as les is in charge we may stay in this division
              so its a no brainer we could have brought in my first choice mark warburtan but i had no back up from my fellow posters so he has gone to glasgow rangers but remember this fellow posters if we sit in this division for the next ten seasons knowbody will join us so we will stay here for 40 seasons and then finnally drop to our old third division
              I HOPE MORE THAN ALL OF YOU THAT JIMMY FLOYDE CAN PROVE ME WRONG,I TRULLY DO LOVE QPR AND HOPE FOR A PLAY OFF SPOT NEXT SEASON BUT I THINK TO ACHIEVE THIS WE SHOULD SELL MATT PHILLIPS AND SIGN BRENTFORDS ALAN JUDGE GET RID OF HOILETT WE HAVE SEEN HIS TERRIBLE INCONSISTANCY IF CONOR WASHINGTON IS A MISaTKE LETS TRY TO GET AT LEAST A MILLION POUNDS BACK FOR HIM
              Maybe if you love Warnock so much you should go and support Rotherham. He is not our manager. Your constant negativity is beginning to get on my nerves.

Why do you think Washington is a mistake? He hasn't had a chance to prove himself. He scored a great goal for Northern Ireland. Hopefully next season he will be our main striker.

It's always wonderful to say let's go and sign this player or that player, but it is always a gamble. Obviously over the summer there will be some changes but I hope not too many as we are beginning to build a good nucleus of players.

Comment

• we are the rangers boys

More...

Comment

• Wheres scarlet pimple

Anybody know where he went he just dissapeared

More...

Comment

Anybody know where he went he just dissapeared
                    He was our dream manager ted
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

• I love Cluff to lets get WARNUCK back he will get us up the league sign roof and some other non descript championship striker for six million and Neil will take us to the promised land!

Comment

• im sure you are being sarcastic east herts
                        but that so typical of a person full of stagnent farts
                        ill be going to rotherham tommorow to find the new clough
                        ive had enough of the bad odours im not that tough
                        ill bring back the long nosed genius the man who knows the facts
                        and when i do i hope you will stop these sarcastic attacks
                        and please from your underpants remove that decaying turd
                        youve got the brains of a miner bird

More...

Comment

im sure you are being sarcastic east herts
                          but that so typical of a person full of stagnent farts
                          ill be going to rotherham tommorow to find the new clough
                          ive had enough of the bad odours im not that tough
                          ill bring back the long nosed genius the man who knows the facts
                          and when i do i hope you will stop these sarcastic attacks
                          and please from your underpants remove that decaying turd
                          youve got the brains of a miner bird
                          Sorry Ted just couldn't resist a gentle p*ss take apologies to you

Comment

Wheres scarlet pimple - Anybody know where he went he just dissapeared
                            Last spotted mooching around the report site iirc Tedwood.

Comment

• love you east hearts you know i do
                              i dress up as a teddy bear at night and send magical happy wishes to you
                              next season when neil returns we will go up and ill have my greatest ever day at the play off final,i know i will
                              and then east herts ill by you ten pints of speckled hens ,and then factomondo will appear in the sky ,then how will you feel

More...

Comment

• cerny apologist

does anybody know what this means

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X