Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a beautifull beautifull post

i just got a lovely message from bill who says if he gets financial retribution for the mishandling of himself and his son he wants to pay me my 500 pounds i lost on the forest game

LIFE ANT ABOUT MONEY BILL ITS ABOUT THE OLD POSTER ........WALKONBY HE HAS DONE ALL THIS AND YES I THINK YOU WILL GET ABOUT 700 POUNDS BUT I DONT WANT A PENNY

THAT BET WAS BORN OUT OF MY OWN GREED SO I DESERVED TO LOOSE THAT MONEY

BUT LOVE YOU BILL THAT WAS THE LOVELYEST TEXT IVE EVER HAD SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BANNING ORDERS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM EVERY MESSAGE BOARD

EVEN THIS BOARD HAVE BANNED ME BUT I EXCEPT I AM A LOOSE CANNON

And if i had a brain I could be dangerous
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      i just got a lovely message from bill who says if he gets financial retribution for the mishandling of himself and his son he wants to pay me my 500 pounds i lost on the forest game

LIFE ANT ABOUT MONEY BILL ITS ABOUT THE OLD POSTER ........WALKONBY HE HAS DONE ALL THIS AND YES I THINK YOU WILL GET ABOUT 700 POUNDS BUT I DONT WANT A PENNY

THAT BET WAS BORN OUT OF MY OWN GREED SO I DESERVED TO LOOSE THAT MONEY

BUT LOVE YOU BILL THAT WAS THE LOVELYEST TEXT IVE EVER HAD SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BANNING ORDERS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM EVERY MESSAGE BOARD

EVEN THIS BOARD HAVE BANNED ME BUT I EXCEPT I AM A LOOSE CANNON

And if i had a brain I could be dangerous
      No Ted its about people like you,Harryboy and others who show they care and are willing to help...a very rare commodity these days

Comment

• love you bill

love you bill

we are qpr and we all stick together

More...

Comment

• one of the hardest things to take about ramsey

is that all the next four games are all easily winnerable if he played attacking football rather than trying to put out a ridiculous load of nonscence

More...

Comment

• I think your on about Saturday's game ted
            You Rsssssss

Comment

• fantastic

fantastic if i had not lost all my money on that forest game i would have been there but now i can keep this
              memory for ever

well done harry boy

More...

Comment

• im really getting worried about me now

i had the most strangest dream ive ever had last night

in my dream i wasnt 60 i was 38

and i had been included in the squad but knowbody expected me to play,but then i finnaly got the call up

and i run out at loftus road but we were not playing in blue and white hoops we had yellow and black stripes

but my old legs had gone and i just couldnt doo anything i was completely useless

then my wife brian woke me up

so what does it all mean could there be a message in this,anybody any ideas

More...

Comment

• I think it means you still love your football and are still a player at heart Ted!

It might also mean that those who want Tony out will get their wish. Assem Allam will sell Hull and buy QPR from Tony; and we will play in yellow and black stripes and be called Queens Park Tigers.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Ted...are you sure you wern't drafted in from scrubbs to clear the snow. Tell brian she needs to let you sleep on.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      fantastic if i had not lost all my money on that forest game i would have been there but now i can keep this
                      memory for ever

well done harry boy
                      a fella offered a ticket for free on the ticket thread no one took him up on it ted

Comment

• well

well the trouble is knowbody will let me use there free ticket in case i go off my head and get both of us asbo d

im better on at home in life of brian dooing washing up

More...

Comment

• well

well we are all a bit suspicous of free tickets,seems to good to be true

More...

Comment

• the dog on the stick reurns to greet warnock the saviour of qpr

im a comming boy,and im bringing the dog on the stick

More...

Comment

• all my dreams nearly answerd

well i wanted redknapp and got him and if chelsea had not bought loic remy on the last day of that transfer window we would have stayed up,the combination of charlie and loic would have polished of all opposition

now if yiou check my old threads this season i campaigned for both warnock and holloway to run qpr my dream is almost complete,we have warnock and holloway looks to be in comming

so it all looks good for qpr ted to get all his dreams come true and althouigh i lossed 500 on chris ramsey now i will get back my money on betting on qpr to make the play offs

More...

Comment

• Hi awin

i still post sometimes im really ok i miss you and harry boy but im really worried about jimmy floyde i wanted
                                warnock to be honest,im frighted to post too much at the moment but if jimmy floyde can start with a flurry of high goalscoring wins dont worry mates i will be posting with the same regularity as before also myu is a personel friend of mine so ill always pop on this site to see all my friends

HAVE A VERY LOVELY CHRISTMAS STANLEY AWIN HARRY BOY MATTY VANHOOP BUSH CELT VESPA
                                MY DREAM IS TO GO TO WEMBLEY AGAIN THIS SEASON AND ONCE MORE TO RETURN I WILL BE ATTENDING WHACKA FUNERAL AT ST AIDENS ON TUESDAY 15TH OF DECEMBER

BUT LOVE ALL YOU GUYS KEEP YOUR CHINS UP

ALLWAYS REMEMBER TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X