Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
    yes blood bothers indeed with harry boy now joining our trio of lunatics,im sure hes one of us

i wonder if he knows our great hero
    I'm virtually new on here ted compared to you and facto,, but your 2 legends on the forum
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• ever since

founded godfreys the bakers at hornchurch and the doddinghurst cuckoo bird this site has been enriched with his
      conversational genius
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• ive put the kitchen sink on it

oh god in heaven please dont let us lose to forest or its a divorce for me

More...

Comment

• qpr still 12 to one

cant believe we are still 12 to one,middleborough are still favourites i dont know why

More...

Comment

cant believe we are still 12 to one,middleborough are still favourites i dont know why
            I stuck a fiver on us at 12-1 in Wille Hill's a couple of days after the transfer window had closed and bearing in mind we kept hold of all of our best players I was quite surprised they were that generous....

Comment

• im thinking

im thinking one hundred pounds at 12 to one is a good bit of money to collect as i think we are going to win this by twelve clear points

More...

Comment

• why not put £1,000 on if you think we will win by 12 clear points.

Comment

• Is that for promotion or winning the league?

Comment

• It's for winning the league. I opened a betfair account the other night as they offered 5-1 on England to beat the Swiss. I put a tenner on and most of the winnings were in a series of ten pound free bets. I've just put one of them on us at twelves as it is effectively free.

Comment

• qprted says goodbye to betfred

cant believe im 500 pounds down on seventy mins i was celebration a 764 pound return it was all so wonderfull
                      but of course i didnt know that green was going to do what he did
                      and if there was something sinister in all of this i just hope he realises that our whole season could be effected
                      by that ridiculous incident
                      i hope to financially recover by christmas

More...

Comment

• Don't. Back. Rangers.

Having said that, I've lumped on us to win the league...

Comment

cant believe im 500 pounds down on seventy mins i was celebration a 764 pound return it was all so wonderfull
                          but of course i didnt know that green was going to do what he did
                          and if there was something sinister in all of this i just hope he realises that our whole season could be effected
                          by that ridiculous incident
                          i hope to financially recover by christmas
                          I feel for you ted,, we will fight them on the beaches mate and come back stronger
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

• I told you about the sky jinx ted. We always play piz poor in front off the cameras And most off the time without cameras
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

• Last edited by Awin; 12-09-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• i think that we played the wrong system

if you ask brian clough bill shankley alex fergusion terry venables

what is the first rule in football

NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM

MR CHRIS RAMSEY I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT THAT

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X