Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes harryboy

yes harry boy a monkey going on this game ive dreampt it over and over again its going to be 4-0 harryboy
    you know it makes sense for once in my life i cant lose harryboy,look out for a chery screamer
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      yes harry boy a monkey going on this game ive dreampt it over and over again its going to be 4-0 harryboy
      you know it makes sense for once in my life i cant lose harryboy,look out for a chery screamer
      All I can say ted is the best off luck with the bet,, don't forget mate we are on sky, (jinx)
      You Rsssssss

Comment

• I always have a butchers at teds diaries
        You Rsssssss

Comment

hes got that midas touch in front of goal,and is extremly dangerous at long range strikes mayb e a hatrick against
          forest will do the buisness
          Before chery even kicked a ball for Rangers ted he was about 9/2 to score anytime in the match,, now you will be lucky to get 5/4, this kid will be worth a nice few million if he keeps this tempo up
          You Rsssssss

Comment

• ll harry boy

well harry boy not since the days of mark lazarus and roger morgan have we had a hundred goals a season team

this is our greatest season ever harryboy we are going to win this division by 12 clear points and win the fa cup

More...

Comment

well harry boy not since the days of mark lazarus and roger morgan have we had a hundred goals a season team

this is our greatest season ever harryboy we are going to win this division by 12 clear points and win the fa cup
              You are still one of the most revered posters Ted!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Chery ol Chery ol baby,.........superb thus far!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Harry you are correctamondo.for me sir Ted of the racecourse and northolt stormtrooper elite is w
                  Without a doubt numero uno on here.he puts the smile on our faces and his lyrical genius we Embrace's.... Love youted man

Comment

• blimey

blimey the great factomondo whos been poster of the year for a record amount of times has actually posted on my diaries
                    now that like one of the beatles signitures puts the value of my diaries up to many thousands of pounds
                    if i die im leaving all the royalties to my poems to factomondo who is supposed to be me
                    we had one poster convinced we are one and the same poster

WE ARE NOT ONE AND THE SAME POSTER BUT WE AGREE THAT QPR ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD

More...

Comment

• I laughed when he said that Ted.... We are indeed two people but with our love of QPR,speckled hen and mushy peas we are blood brothers

Comment

• I think

I THINK HE WILL GET ABOUT 22 GOALS

AND AUSTIN ABOUT 25 GOALS

so thats some of the 112 vgoals we aere going to score this season

More...

Comment

• Ted the could become the deadliest duo since Burke n hare!

Comment

• the way

the way that chery can strike a ball reminds me a bit of don masson,but he gets forward more according to the governor
                            he could play up front and yes i agree he could be a frontal striker

More...

Comment

• yes

yes blood bothers indeed with harry boy now joining our trio of lunatics,im sure hes one of us

i wonder if he knows our great hero

More...

Comment

I THINK HE WILL GET ABOUT 22 GOALS

AND AUSTIN ABOUT 25 GOALS

so thats some of the 112 vgoals we aere going to score this season
                                I agree that Chaz if he is here all season could easily fetch this.. Chery for me will hit 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X