No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes but who are the 31 players who have scored in the prem ive got austin gallen les ferdinand sinclair hill mackey
    fer onoura

who else
    Last edited by dsqpr; 09-09-2015, 01:06 AM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      yes but who are the 31 players who have scored in the prem ive got austin gallen les ferdinand sinclair hill mackey
      fer onoura, who else

We've scored more than 31 goals in the Premier League. That website that wants you to guess the 31 QPR players doesn't include anyone with just 1 goal. Everyone on that list has 2 or more. So that's Hill out !

In the 10 mins allowed, I got 26 and it gives you the answers at the end. Have fun.

Comment

• Ted below are the thirty players who have scored in the prem only counting our last three seasons. Think you will get another 30 something if you count the goalscorers from the 4 seasons in the nineties

Caulker
        Hill
        Phillips
        Barton
        Austin
        Fer
        Kranjcar
        Vargas
        Zamora
        Sandro
        Cissé
        Taarabt
        Wright-Phillips
        Mackie
        Granero
        Jenas
        Nelsen
        Rémy
        Hoilett
        Townsend
        Bothroyd
        Helguson
        Luke Young
        Smith
        Buzsáky
        Derry
        Faurlin
        Diakité
        Campbell
        Taiwo
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• The nineties only gave another 26 scorers. Here you are:

Barker
          Dichio
          Sinclair
          Impey
          McDonald
          Osborn
          Gallen
          Allen
          Hateley
          Goodridge
          Brevett
          Holloway
          Ready
          Ferdinand
          Penrice
          Wilson
          Maddix
          Yates
          Wilkins
          Peacock
          White
          Meaker
          Sinton
          Bardsley
          Bailey
          Channing

Comment

• All from memory of course

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              We've scored more than 31 goals in the Premier League. That website that wants you to guess the 31 QPR players doesn't include anyone with just 1 goal. Everyone on that list has 2 or more. So that's Hill out !

In the 10 mins allowed, I got 26 and it gives you the answers at the end. Have fun.
              What do you mean? Hill scored 2 with the one versus bolton, right?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• He'll get our first on Saturday. Never scored in the last game and will sure love to score in front of the cameras.

Comment

yes but who are the 31 players who have scored in the prem ive got austin gallen les ferdinand sinclair hill mackey
                  fer onoura

who else
                  I don't mean to be a jerk Ted, and particularly not to such a venerable fan as you , but why on earth would you wonder about goals scored in the Premier League while ignoring Bowles and Givens and Francis (and many more) who scored almost all of their goals in the old First Division, which was also the top flight of English football. The effing Premier League was not the beginning of football! In fact, so far as I am concerned, it was the beginning of the end of competitive top flight football in England.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    I don't mean to be a jerk Ted, and particularly not to such a venerable fan as you , but why on earth would you wonder about goals scored in the Premier League while ignoring Bowles and Givens and Francis (and many more) who scored almost all of their goals in the old First Division, which was also the top flight of English football. The effing Premier League was not the beginning of football! In fact, so far as I am concerned, it was the beginning of the end of competitive top flight football in England.
                    http://www.sporcle.com/games/BicycleStipe/queenspark

The answer I think

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      Ah. Definitely falls into the "don't give a flying puck" category for me. As with most things that think top flight football began in 1992.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                        Ah. Definitely falls into the "don't give a flying puck" category for me. As with most things that think top flight football began in 1992.
                        Agreed... just felt sorry for Ted as he had been asking for QPR prem scorers for some time now. I have google...
                        Last edited by 1QPRDK; 08-09-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• i wonder if chery could score more than austin

hes got that midas touch in front of goal,and is extremly dangerous at long range strikes mayb e a hatrick against
                          forest will do the buisness

More...

Comment

• Not if Austin stays healthy Ted! But it's hard not to fancy Chery for double digits.

Comment

• well

well i feel sorry for ted as well i used to be reverd as one of our top writers now im considerd to be a complete
                              ###x
                              i get no visits on my diaries from factomondo or harry boy and its a lonely time for me only the memories of the 24th of may keep me
                              going
                              im about to put my life savings on qpr to beat forest what i dont need is dexter blackstock to blast a hatrick

More...

Comment

well i feel sorry for ted as well i used to be reverd as one of our top writers now im considerd to be a complete
                                ###x
                                i get no visits on my diaries from factomondo or harry boy and its a lonely time for me only the memories of the 24th of may keep me
                                going
                                im about to put my life savings on qpr to beat forest what i dont need is dexter blackstock to blast a hatrick
                                ted you know your my favourite poster,, are you still putting that monkey on Rangers?
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X