No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they were for gathering the dead bodies but it all seemed to be happen, I'd imagine we are way off the mark and it was just a stadium tour
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Or delivering Sparkies pay off in bags of £50 notes.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

could mark hughes be under performing on purpose?

if he is on 6 million a season thats a whacking 12 million pound to get the sack,he wont ever have to work again he would be minted,any one of the qpr fan base would have played zamora and cisse every home match this season

zamora the battleing axe and cisse ,grease lightening to tuck away the knock ons

why would hoilett be played as a striker he never has had a record as a high goalscorer

why didnt hughes play faurlin and diakite and granero at every oppertuninty

surely the front six should always start zamora cisse granero faurlin diakite granero then bring on adel or hoilett in the second half

why did hughes keep playing swp you could see last season he is finished as a prem player

why did jughes not give dj campbell more of a chance

his whole performance as a manager this season has been disgracefull

instead of spending all that money on grenaro he should have bought a quality striker

am i being totally paranoid or could there be a sinister side to the worst start in over one hundred years,what do you say lads am i in need of a crate of speckled hen or have i hit the nail on the head
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

if you read my blog

you will see I started all this redknapp madness,yes it started as a joke and has got out of hand

now if redknapp gets apointed and it all goes terribley wrong can we all forget that i started it

lets all swear blind that it was factomondo he wont remember,so dont let me down lads if arry boy comes in and does brilliant remember I started it

If he comes in and does a ray wilkins it was all factomondo I never wanted redknapp in,the only bloke that never forgets is stanley hes got a photographic memorey,oh yes i know dont tell stanley about this thread..................................

More...

Comment

conspiracy theory you might be right mate. but he is a winner in any case. its up to the players to save the club.

Comment

Have you missed some medication today?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

oh thanks silver

oh thanks silver,my illness has got to be kept under controll.or else a crate of speckled hen is the only way to keep me functional

More...

Comment

as someone who watched every home game of 1968-69

is there any comparison between the teams

the side we have now which has so far done worse that that terrible season is at least ten times better only bridges and marsh would have got into the current squad

we had in goal ron springett who was well past his best,the brazilian is at least four times better than springett

our defence was made up of ian watson allan harris tony hazell ron hunt bobby keetch,all these players were crap

the really amazing thing is we are almost identical in the first twelve games
                  which were D-L-L-D-D-L-L-L-L-D-D-L THERE IT IS THE FIRST TWELVE GAMES ALMOST IDENTICAL
                  so now on the thirteenth game little qpr recorded there first ever victory against ipswich town at home it was a 2-1 victory goals scored by bridges and roger morgan we then won the next game against she wed at home 3-2 goals scored by wilkes bridges leach
                  the lesson that must be learnt is that to win games you have to attack this idea that hughes has where we sit in our own half and invite teams to attack us is crazy

More...

Comment

im so distraught ive just stroked a cat i dont have

its just me and my advacado bidet

More...

Comment

hughes must go now

come on beardy pants get rid of this idiot

More...

Comment

My quest is nearly over harries nearly on board

IF IT GOES ON MUCH LONGER MARK HUGHES WILL BE COMPLETELY BALD
                        I thought fernades had done the deal,but it seems hes actually stalled
                        he is looking to buy a new pair of jets
                        whilst his executives are planning millions on bets

this crazy world in which we live leaves nothing to chance
                        arry boy eats jellied eals as he waits for his next romance
                        managinging the ukeraine creates testicles that freeze up like a lolly pop
                        and old harry boy loves reading the newspapers from the newsagents shop

so come on board you old cockney boy and enjoy some london fun theres no more more joy drinking a lovely cold beer whilst soaking up the sun
                        theres nothing colder than the sight of a russian bird in a dress
                        and the cossacks will dance there all day and night the place is such a mess

let them keep there vodka because gin is surely the best
                        you wont last there five minutes arry youll never stand the test
                        your life is now at the point when you cant throw away five years
                        so just make sure you stay in the smoke or else it will end in tears
                        Last edited by qprted; 22-11-2012, 02:03 PM.

More...

Comment

got up late

got up late today
                          surprised to see mark gone away
                          but so happy that old golden balls is comming on board,and is warming to the task
                          i wished he would get jim smith as his assistant but thats far too much too ask

but sunderland away should really feel the heat
                          cause my lovely harry boy soon falls apon his feet
                          factomondo wires a factory and has a talk with the man in the sky
                          he threatens to electrecute himself but dosnt really know why

godfreys of hornchurch know harry very well
                          whether they had a chat with him you never really can tell
                          but the fa cup looks very winnerable as tarrabt gets the number nine
                          he looks a little nervous but harry says youll be fine

adel just promise me one thing and you can keep the job
                          no more thirty yarders get in nearer and use the lob
                          our secret weapon eiphram come running up the wing
                          and all the queens park rangers fans all break out and sing

no more defensive midfield we are always on the attack
                          harry been warned against or else he will face the sack
                          tony wants loads of goals and dosnt want nil nils
                          he wants the players to play exciting football and give the fans some thrills

but everybody is happy as harry re takes the dressing room
                          but whos that grey haired welshmen whos been given the broom
                          a top ten finish is now all we want and by the way we will get
                          but as harry re b uilds our broken dreams we must not never forget

that ollie will come baclk one day from his gardening leave
                          now theres a man who has a few tricks up his sleave
                          he will continue harries job because he got too old
                          and tony fernandes will have a rolls royce made from solid gold
                          Last edited by qprted; 23-11-2012, 03:14 PM.

More...

Comment

im so exited

im so exited at last someone who can continue jim gregorys work a man with vision style and panache

More...

Comment

I watched the whole game live

IT WAS MARVELOUS TO WATCH THE WHOLE GAME LIVE IN A PUB,and i loved the way that the team kept on moving into the oponents half, the mobility of the team was so much better than the old hughsey lets stay in our half rubbish
                              continually the lads passed the ball back to nelson and hill whilst the rest of the team moved into attacking positions,and no more of those ridiculous pumps up the middle to where cisse is out numberd 4 defenders to 1.
                              I thought boswinga and granero looked poor,but everybody else seemed to play very well,tralorie
                              had a great game on the left,hill and nelson looked solid in defence and came up for the corners
                              i loved that moment when one of the forwards was attacking the goal and the camera focused on clint hills face,everyone knows hes one of the most vicous defenders we have ever had and we started shouting he wont get passed hill
                              and then there was this sickening crunch and the forward went down screaming with pain and not even a penalty conceaded
                              but watching the whole game its so very obvious where our biggest problem lies its very important that we somehow bring in a coupple of goal machines we need two players that love to score goals they must live only for the buzz of scoring,otherwise we will drop its all very good playing nice football but we need to convert those chances into goals,
                              ARRY BOY WE BROUGHT YOU IN TO GET US GOALS,YOU KNOW WEHERE THESE PLAYERS ARE SO LETS BRING THEM ON BOARD IF WE DO DROP THIS SEASON WE NEED TO COME STRAIGHT BACK UP

More...

Comment

Totally agree with this, i watched the game on the interweb, we looked good in posession but were missing something in the final 1/3. I think Taraabt and Cisse need to work on their communication and learn to understand each others game. I actually think BZ could do quite well in the team as we are getting a lot of crosses in, and could do with someone to nod them in

Comment

Working...
                                X