Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are

we are i think im someone who has to believe,if tony fernades and amit are going to ###x the club theres nothiong anyone can do about it
    so we may as well support them

what about when qprs ground and fulhams and chelsea were all owned by property developer now i certainly would say i loved them lot of ###xs

what about when jim gregory wanted to scrap qpr and call them fulham park rangers

but alll this negativity is not worth contemplating because

TO BE A GREAT TEAM WE MUST BELIEVE

or maybe im heading back to a phychiatric hospital
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• our striker targets are all a bit crappy

carlton cole,igor vetokele and the hull striker whose first name is sone

none of our targets have demostrated any real goalscoring records they have all failed in various divisions if we aere going to recruit strikers
      can they at least have the ability to put the ball in the net

More...

Comment

• Who do you want Ted?
        To score the goals and soothe your head
        Will he be English or from across the Med?
        Fulfilling our dreams before we're dead
        Last edited by Hove Ranger; 01-06-2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• It's a shame the Cisse is such a major caaaant.

IMHO the most naturally talented striker I've seen down the Rangers. Would clean up in the Fizzy Pop if he wasn't such a sulking halfwit with his poxy "Mr Denzil" line of clothing.

Comment

• Mirrors got us linked with Andre gray today -

Says we see him as a key target....

Thing is ted if we lose Charlie and with Zamora being released we only have cox on the cards so we ideally need 3 strikers - I reckon we will bring in two decent ones like gray and gayle and one might be a little less glamorous like a Cole or aluko!

Comment

• well

well we have so called scouts cant they look at the bottom divisions and find another les ferdinand
              aged 21 with a bit of coaching to do
              im not a professional scout but surely we could recruit someone who can score what about lafondre
              at least he hit plenty of goals

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Mirrors got us linked with Andre gray today -

Says we see him as a key target....

Thing is ted if we lose Charlie and with Zamora being released we only have cox on the cards so we ideally need 3 strikers - I reckon we will bring in two decent ones like gray and gayle and one might be a little less glamorous like a Cole or aluko!
                Not very exiting.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind seeing us go after any of Gayle, Nakhi Wells, Assombalonga or Gary Hooper but the only striker target that would really excite is Jordan Rhodes and I just can't see that happening

Comment

• Assombalonga injured until after xmas.

Comment

• Need someone who can hold the ball up, but how many decent players out there that can do that?

That's why were looking at JET, Cole and Lambert. The former a bit of a risk, the other 2 decent punts(PUNTS) on a decent wage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                        Assombalonga injured until after xmas.
                        Must have missed that while concentrating on the bottom of the PL !

Comment

• andre

andre gray would be a good squad player who we could improve with the right coaching package

More...

Comment

• You may be right adopted son.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...r-andre-gray/?

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                              Not very exiting.
                              Thing is knocker, we've had several years of "exciting" signings that generally flattered to deceive. Maybe one or two more like Hill, Derry and Mackie who no one really rated at the time of signing wouldn't go amiss....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                                Thing is knocker, we've had several years of "exciting" signings that generally flattered to deceive. Maybe one or two more like Hill, Derry and Mackie who no one really rated at the time of signing wouldn't go amiss....
                                watched him in playoffs and a couple of other games and just think there are better options. But if he joins, happy to be proved wrong.Could be another Brian Bedford. Those were the days!

Comment

Working...
                                X