Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Not sure why everybody is going on about Harry getting the sack. I don't think there is any chance of this happening and I'm not sure that it would serve any purpose at this point.
    I don't think Tony will hang about this time after letting Hughes do the damage last time.

As for not serving any purpose, having a manager that sets a team up with an intention to win rather than not lose would be a start.

Comment

• 09:23 AM.......
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        I have a message for harry........................

#### OFF
        With you all the way hits

Comment

• Message to tony fernandes

YOU SEEM A GENTLE SWEET LOVELY MAN,AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT,BUT WITH ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD YOU CANT SAVE OUR CLUB WITH HARRY BOY AS MANAGER,

I REAL;ISE THAT A BIG PART OF YOUR AMAZING SUCCESS YOU HAVE SHOWN LOYALTY TO YOUR WORKSTAFF

but this is so differant basicall harry redknapp sits in his own half and tries to hit teams on the counter attack,the trouble is tony every manager in the prem have this sussed.

harry dosnt have a plan b,if he attacked sides he could get results,but with his ridiculous system we wont pull out of this,its not about players he does by good players
          also its not about loic remy even if we have loic harry dosnt make enough chances,in fact harry can only score goals through free kicks and corners,he should have played two men up front against west ham,but it still probabley would have been a defeat because harry redknapp dosnt know how to
          BUILD ATTACS FROM THE DEFENCE AND THAT IS THE WHOLE KEY TO HOW TO SURVIVE IN THE PREM
          WEST HAM DID IT ALL DAY LONG BUT HARRY DOSNT HAVE A CLUE IF YOU SACK HIM NOW HE CAN LEAVE WITH DIGNITY,DONT CREATE A SCENARIO THAT THE THUG COMMANDERS WILL ORCHESTRATE A RIOT,THIS COULD EASILY HAPPY,IT NEARLY DID WHEN BRIATORE WAS AT QPR THE POLICE TOLD BRIATORE HIS LIFE WAS IN DANGER SO HE LEFT
          so lets do this proffessionally and with dignity harry can have a golden handshake and a lot of effection for the 24th of may full day out
          HARRY HAD A FANTASTIC FIRST 6 FIXTURES MANY CRAP SIDES EASILY BEATABLE EVEN LIVERPOOL THE NEXT GAME ARE EASILY BEATABLE,AS LONG AS YOU ATTACK THEM THEY WILL CRUMBLE
          BUT UNDER HARRY I EXPECT TO LOSE 0-1
          you are a man of great love tony and you love harry like hes your addopted son but he has to go
          he knows that to screw up beating west ham at upton park is uinforgivable brentford could have beaten them
          HARRY HAS PAST HIS SELL BY DATE HES 67 YEARS OF AGE HE COULD MANAGE IN THE BOTTOM TWO DIVISIONS BUT HES TACTICALLY NIEVE AND SHOULD NOT BE IN THE TOP TWO DIVISIONS
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Comment

• if we dont beat liverpool then its crowd demomstrations to get rid of redknap

if we dont beat liverpool then i can see crowd demonstrations

harry had such an easy start to the season and has managed to play his defensive crap football

we are rock bottom,and soon we will be so many points adrift the season is over

pullis and gerry francis must com,e in now with fresh ideas

HARRY DO THE RIGHT THING AND RESIGN

More...

Comment

• Will it be a dirty protest Ted?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I'm gonna burn a wax effergy of Harry if we get r@ped....will look so life like.

Comment

• AS

AS IVE SAID ALL ALONG I WAS HIS GREATEST FAN BUT HE HAS REALLY PUSHED THE BOAT OUT WITH HIS USELESS TACTICS

HE HASNT GOT A CRAP SQUAD THIS QPR COULD EASILY MID TABLE IT

its his inabillity to create from open play

he flatly refuses to build attcks from the back like every other team in the prem so we just get slaughterd every game

football is supposed to be entertaining,how can anybody pay to watch this crap its all because he wants to play a system that went out of fashion when leeds united won everything

ALSO HARRY IS DESTROYING HIMSELF BY PRO LONGING THIS IDIOCY AND HES DFESTROYING TONY FERNANDES AS WELL

More...

Comment

• Should harry go now

The dotorg has got a 66 per cent of the fans asking for harry to go now

More...

Comment

• help

we need some one to go onto the lfwqpr site and put up a poll

should harry be sacked now,tell them watrbs site has scored 86 per cent and qprdot org scored 66 per cent .....................then we twitter tony fernandes and tell him GET RID OF THE DYNASOUR

More...

Comment

• I think they already have a poll and even if they didn't, the whole thing is painfully clear anyway, to all except the current club leadership.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• I dont think they have a pole last time i looked

Last time i looked they never had a pole,but maybe now they have ill check

More...

Comment

• Tony fernandes get rid of the idiot now

86 PER CENT WANT HIM SACKED WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID TO SACK HIM HES HAD EASY WINNERABLE GAMES AND LOST MOST OF THEM

get rid of the idiot who sits in his own half defending waiting for the couter attack

he can wait for the counter attack for the rest of his life but it wont happen

HES GOT TO GO OTHERWISE UGLY CROWD DEMONSTRATIONDS LIKE THE BRIATORE STUFF WILL EXPLODE ALL OVER THE PLACE

Harry is probabley purposely losing these games waiting for a big pay of so he can spend the next six
                              months playing golf

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                Last time i looked they never had a pole,but maybe now they have ill check
                                Maybe they will hire one, plenty of them in London.
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X