X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should win tomorrow now you've told him! 😉

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      last season i was watching a sports analacyst doing a breakdown on the alladice system it is a gerry francis type all out blood and guts attacking style
      hence they ingeniusly get players forwards in great numbers,every ball that drops into our box will have three or four west ham waiting to pick up the lose ball

trying to do a harry redknapp ridiculous lets stay in our half for the first half defeninately wont work
      the west ham would love us to play our normal defensive crap game they will beat us 3-0

so harry if you dont want to get stuffed 3-0 please play both hoilett and matty phillips from the begining with charlie and eduardo up front

thats our only chance if you attack west ham there whole system collapses and they become inafectice and ultimately are beatable,so its a 1-0 to qpr if we attack and a 3-0 to west ham if we defend

THATS IT HARRY BOY NOW EARN YOUR MONEY AND GET US ALL THREE POINTS
      come on ted harry has been defending 0-0 away from home for the past 2 years.

he only gets ust to attack once we let a goal or two in.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I have a message for harry........................

#### OFF

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          I have a message for harry........................

#### OFF
          you've changed your tune from pre-season ;)

which is why consistency matters. Some of us were calling for his departure a long long time ago. The writing has been on the wall for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            you've changed your tune from pre-season ;)

which is why consistency matters. Some of us were calling for his departure a long long time ago. The writing has been on the wall for ages.
            well, i was willing to give the old cant a second chance. Especially after some of the signings that were made.
            But even with new young exciting players he has them drilled to play dull, lathargic, crab like football.
            I think you will find that myself and westlondon r's were the very first to call for the farkers head back in january. Kevin mc will vouch for that.

Either way, he has now demonstrated to myself and a few others that his style of football will never change and to give us a chance of staying up we need to bin wax head and his mates bond,jordon and rio.

Comment

• I used to love harry

I USEDE TO LOVE HARRY BUT HIS PERFORMANCES HAVE MADE ME SUICIDAL

HE HAS A GREAT GIFT IN BUYING PLAYERS HES LIKE A MODERN TOMMY DOCHERTY

but that gift in counter balanced by absolutely the worst football imaginable

ASK HARRY WOULD HE PAY TO WATCH THIS DROSS,HE SHOULD REALISE FANS WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED,HE SHOULD REMEMBER GEOFF HURST MARTIN PETERS JOHNY SISSONS TREVOR BROOKING

REMEMBER HARRY THAT YOU WERE PART OF THAT GREAT SWASHBUCKLING FOOTBALLING SIDE

whatever are you serving up now its certainly aint soccer,more like torture

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE SACK GO DOWN FIGHTING,LETS DO WEST HAM 4-0 WITH A BOBBY ZAMORA HATRICK
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                well, i was willing to give the old cant a second chance. Especially after some of the signings that were made.
                But even with new young exciting players he has them drilled to play dull, lathargic, crab like football.
                I think you will find that myself and westlondon r's were the very first to call for the farkers head back in january. Kevin mc will vouch for that.

Either way, he has now demonstrated to myself and a few others that his style of football will never change and to give us a chance of staying up we need to bin wax head and his mates bond,jordon and rio.
                Fair play to you for giving him that 2nd chance. Personally going to give him till game 12 for things to improve.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• ginger ninja

ginger ninja game 12 are you mad by then the whole team will be be reft of confidence we will be rooted at the bottom
                  we cant wait to game twelve
                  knowbody loved redknapp more than me i loved him more than his wife

but his tactics are crap you cant teach an old dog new tricks

i dont want to stir up the crap,and destroy the feel good factor,but technically redknapp cannot
                  keep qpr up

I GHARANTEE WE WILL LOSE IF HE PLAYS DEFENSIVELY AGAINST WEST HAM,

ITS THERE FOR THE TAKING HARRY BOY,THESE WEST HAM WILL GET BEATEN IF ONLY YOU ATTACK THEM

More...

Comment

• West ham 4-0 highlights

THESE WILL BE SHOWN LATER

ONCE MORE REDKNAPP TACTICS OF STAYING IN HIS OWN HALF AND GETTING SLAUGHTERD

terrible life being a qpr fan at the moment

we would better of with no manager than redknapp

More...

Comment

• We aint playing against a great side, if we do lose 4-0 i have me rope handy. You lot can do harry in after
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

• Don't call yourself a supporter if your gonna be all doom and gloom before kick off. Yes we likely to lose but let's get behind the team on match day as they need all the help they can get. After game then insult harry and the team. Some of these so called 'supporters' should be ashamed
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Surely he must be close to getting the boot if we lose this game to an average west spam side , I don't know one QPR fan that is happy with him in charge atm
                          R's

Comment

• Not sure why everybody is going on about Harry getting the sack. I don't think there is any chance of this happening and I'm not sure that it would serve any purpose at this point.

Comment

• Simple message to Harry get rid of Bond and Jordon

Comment

• We love you Harry. X x x x x <3<3

I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                                X