Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
    HR AINT GOT FAULTS HES ONE OF THE TOP FIVE MANAGERS IN THE COUNTRY........................TRY TO TO THINK WHAT HE WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED IF HUGHES HADNT BOUGHT ALL THAT CRAP..............................NEXT SEASON WE TOP FIVE IT AND WIN THE FA CUP

what more do you want

Ted mate everyone's got faults

Comment

• We're letting the name thing go then?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        We're letting the name thing go then?

I didn't wanna say anything!

Comment

• Teddy, I think all this spreading of the love can only be a good thing, because it's the one thing nobody can have too much of.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            We're letting the name thing go then?

Hahaha I've only just noticed . Whoosh

Comment

• He's not Danish either tbf, maybe Ted's talking about someone else?

Comment

• yes

yes love is the one thing you can never get enough of its natural and trully wonderfull and at the play off final was more love,than ive ever seen in my whole lifetime

GOD BLESS HARRY REDKNAPP FOR BRINGING ALL THIS LOVE TO OUR CLUB

THE MOON MADE BE MADE OF CHEESE,BUT HARRY REDKNAPS MADE OF GOLD
                AND YES HES STEADILY IMPROVING ALTHOUGH MANY SAY HES TOO OLD
                HE TOOK US TO THE PLAY OFFS AND MADE US WIN THE DAY
                THANKYOU GOD IN HEAVEN FOR HELPING US WITH OUR PLAY
                LET MY HARRY NEVER RETIRE AT QPR HE MUST STAY
                AND WHEN ONE DAY WELL BE LOSING AT 99 HELL BE WHEELED OUT IN HIS WHEELCHAIR
                IS THAT MY HARRY DARLING STILL ASTUTE AS EVER WITH RED BLEACH IN HIS HAIR
                HES OUT LIVED ME AND FACTOMONDO HES REALLY MADE OF TOUGH STUFF
                BUT HARRIES STILL IN MANAGEMENT HES STILL NOT HAD ENOUGH
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• like the tower of london if the crows/rooks leave it this site will crumble if our leader and protector of the advacado bathroom suite leaves us!..........................all we are saying is give ted a chance!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• harsh

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        like the tower of london if the crows/rooks leave it this site will crumble if our leader and protector of the advacado bathroom suite leaves us!..........................all we are saying is give ted a chance!
                        They are ravens (Corvus corax) mate! not crows or rooks......literally a BIG difference.

Comment

• tdubya im not really into ornathologhy but i doth my cap to your superior knowledge of our feathered friends!

Comment

tdubya im not really into ornathologhy but i doth my cap to your superior knowledge of our feathered friends!
                            haha my old man was an ornithologist(hence the Subbuteo name). I'm not at all and not that interested but some knowledge has rubbed off on me. Have you seen the size of Ravens compared with rooks and crows?....they are enormous!

Comment

• well i really dont know my blue t it from my housemartin.....though some lovely chaffinches on the beach oppo my house at the minute!

Comment

well i really dont know my blue t it from my housemartin.....though some lovely chaffinches on the beach oppo my house at the minute!
                                ...sure they're not seagulls but a long way away. perspective is crucial!

Comment

Working...
                                X