Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will remy staying to jan destroy siggsmorston deal

I expect the etto deal to be done and dusted so will remy staying to jan mean no danish import
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• 'conjecture and conversation'..................fantasatic wordsmithery teddy!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
        i was trying to create conjecture and conversation when i jokingly made fun at swp
        hope all of you realise my sense of humour can be a little bizare at times and like all of you i do love swp
        but i wish he could find another club in a lower division because i think he could still do a job in the conferance,but his loss of pace has meant his greatest gift his ability to beat player has now been lost hes not good enough to play as a pro now but could still play as a semi pro
        A tad harsh Ted. Think he could play in league 2 ok
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• More than likely, and i think it will mean a move for Crouch or free agent Heskey as money will be better spent elsewhere

Comment

• well

well wordsmithery is one thing the great facto but i dont want a life ban from this message board if i cant read your stuff i think i would go round the twist

your posts have brought me so much joy facto you keep hitting those keys my old china plate

More...

Comment

• That's alright Ted, we forgive ya

As for "little bizare at times" only at times old bean?

Comment

well wordsmithery is one thing the great facto but i dont want a life ban from this message board if i cant read your stuff i think i would go round the twist

your posts have brought me so much joy facto you keep hitting those keys my old china plate
                Please tell me morgantwin lives on? I will boycott lfw if the ban has been imposed

Comment

• thanks north

thanks north love you baby

More...

Comment

• Pete very active on twitter and seems to be doing ok with his horse racing thing

Comment

• Yes he is in twitter
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Heskey

Hesky must be forty years of age

surely hes not still playing

More...

Comment

• Hesky is a joke . Hr despite his faults ain't that stupid

Comment

• HR

HR AINT GOT FAULTS HES ONE OF THE TOP FIVE MANAGERS IN THE COUNTRY........................TRY TO TO THINK WHAT HE WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED IF HUGHES HADNT BOUGHT ALL THAT CRAP..............................NEXT SEASON WE TOP FIVE IT AND WIN THE FA CUP

what more do you want

More...

Comment

• ok

ok well i dont know how to do this twiter but could you send him my love,hes a ery lovely man

More...

Comment

HR AINT GOT FAULTS HES ONE OF THE TOP FIVE MANAGERS IN THE COUNTRY........................TRY TO TO THINK WHAT HE WOULD HAVE ACHIEVED IF HUGHES HADNT BOUGHT ALL THAT CRAP..............................NEXT SEASON WE TOP FIVE IT AND WIN THE FA CUP

what more do you want
                                he has got faults, accountancy for one

Comment

Working...
                                X