Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i actually

i actually was origionally from greenford,but as soon as i saw the qpr northolt i imeidiately wanted to be part of what was an amzing experience,i still see all of them,they are lovely blokes
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• riot at reading

i whent into a pub at READING and jokingly said sorry about the riot on saturday,and couldnt believe what i was hearing they called qpr another millwall,but there was no account of trouble anywhere,certainly knowbody on this sight saw any trouble,the publican said that if we play them next season they will
      shut every pub in reading,so what you make of this i dont know,most of the people on this website have said that qpr fans drank in the pub outside the station,

SO IM WANDERING DID I GET CAUGHT UP HERE IN A WIND UP,

More...

Comment

• try telling the poor locals in tilehurst trades club we are 'angels'....50 qpr turned the place over just after 8pm greenwich meantime!

Comment

• help

im trying to get peopple to donate some urgent money to russ moore fund his father is in his seventies and we of the qpr have already raised several hundred could i ask the mods not to stickie this at the top of the page,can anybody get this onto the dotorg as well the donation address is as follows

cheques to be made payable to

graham moore

downside sports and social club

downside common road

downside

cobham
          surrey
          kt 11 3 n u

More...

Comment

• i need

i need somebody to desperately to get onto the dot org and assk them we are three hundred pounds short of the crematorium fund if any of you can put a tenneer in an envelope and send it to russes dad
            you are going to do something very wonderfull.................please get this message put onto the dotorg

More...

Comment

• its

its getting close to the deadline date of tenth of december and still knowone will tell the dot org about russ cant any of you do this thing for a fellow rangers fan

More...

Comment

• Ted I have just got a pal of mine who posts on dot org to post your message.

Hope it helps

Comment

• Cheers

CHEERS BIG DAVE THATS THE SPIRIT,lets stick together

More...

Comment

• qpr ted going to forest away

get a message to the lads i need to know where they are going so i can meet up also what games are on sky i know liecester and forest but i thought watford was televised

ANYBODY IN THE KNOW

More...

Comment

• 29 mins into the match

29 mins into the match and i dont think this is down to zamora deepcut hoop is corect the whole of rangers team has been destroyed there is no frontal movement phillips is completely anonomous,the whole front line has been devoid of any passes the forest have been completely dominant,we as a team are being roasted

More...

Comment

• harry please dont go

we all know that the christmas is a hard time so one team always takes a kicking and thjis year its us but we will be unbeaten in march and april and we will come up you must belive me harry im not trying to trick your its your destiny to take us up

WE OF THE FAMOUS NORTHOLT SALUTE YOU

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          we all know that the christmas is a hard time so one team always takes a kicking and thjis year its us but we will be unbeaten in march and april and we will come up you must belive me harry im not trying to trick your its your destiny to take us up

WE OF THE FAMOUS NORTHOLT SALUTE YOU

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• yes yes yes

yes yes yes we are going up

..............................................yes yes yes,we are going up

we are going up................................................ .........................................

More...

Comment

• He is waiting for his pay cheque so is staying at least until the end of January.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• brilliant northolt support away at ipswich

well done men of the ist battalion,your singing was awsome can you make sure that you keep this kind of support going it sounded fantastic it was deathening,im afraid im too fat now to lead you but good
                                stuff,men of the line,im very proud............................................. ...

the dog on the stick is hanging out of my top window,it is going to be the official standard of northolt
                                and im thinking of leading you in song again against bolton

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X