i-o to the superhoops its always gonna be
      austin will score in the 78th put your money on it youll see
      a scrappy game with no entertainment but its guaranteed to take us up
      what a shame we will field our reserves in the fa cup
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• the great brian clough

oh great one can you look down on us and help harry boy to pick the right players hes the nearest thing to you brian in this world harrys a winner

More...

Comment

• thank you martin

youve loooked down from heaven
          and sent holy gold dust to my super eleven
          charlie is on fire
          if we can match his desire
          we will prove paul merson a liar

More...

Comment

• 87 vans injured

nmmostly astras

More...

Comment

• 87 vans injured

but still the vanhoop returned home unscathed,how great is our great leader of the south arra mob

WE LOVE YOU YOU VANS.............................................. ................

More...

Comment

• You and the northolt stormtroopers mean the world to me Ted,please don't ever change xx
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Thanks for the time

THANKS for the time that youve given me,and memories all in my mind
                  your once twice three times a legend
                  and i love you
                  i love you

to the tune of three times a lady written by lionel richie

but this coldness in the air chills me because it reminds me of when i visited a dying superhoop neil roberts,and we discused trev kingham,,what a terrible time that we lost two legandary fans at the same time

this experience did un nerve me,we only live once and sometimes its just not enough i wished i knew the actuall date that trev passed away then i can say a special prayer for trev,does anybody know what was the actually date he passed away

More...

Comment

• massive numbesr of northolt mooving in on readiing

the pre match meet is the george and dragon in caldcot,there will be at least one hundred of the
                    magnificent geezers,factomondo will be signing autographs,heavily dislexic,massively drunk,they will appear
                    you know about there prescence when all the real ale starts to disapear
                    some have a brain.but they dont spread right through there head
                    so they have all bought laptops to do the thinking instead
                    Last edited by qprted; 08-11-2013, 10:21 AM.

More...

Comment

• Ted where do all these northolt actually come from and live and drink? The targets gone, laod of hay and the other one by the clock tower as well, and the last time i went in the white hart there was about six people in there. Not having a pop but is your brain on 70's & 80's mode?
                      Dont reckon there is even a coach load of english people left in the whole of northolt yeading and hayes put together, let alone them being rangers fans as well.

Comment

• He must mean Ruislip

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          He must mean Ruislip
                          Big Jamaican bar and grill opened in the Slip last night.

Comment

• Why do we need these Northolt threads every away game , has no one told Ted the only people you'll find in Northolt nowadays are Eastern Europeans?

Comment

• im

the nortolt do exist but they live in rickmansworth hayes west drayton etc etc etc ,but where as the 14 council estates once could field a mob that only west drayton could match

somewhere around 4 or 5 hundred now days a realist figure is 80.its sad but true the great numbers that northolt once had are just not there anymore,butthey do stil remain a big name from the past

the reason for there masssive numbers were when i was a northolt boy there wasnt one indian or pakistani and there was only one jamaican ,there were no east europeans

so every road had loads of families with three or four sons,any road in northolt could supply 20 skinheads,

but its true to say im completely mad to go on about the massive northolt,because there is no massive northolt,but sometimes you can go to northolt station at one a clock in the morning and see the ghosts of the once great army,ive seen many a ghost eating toast half way up a lampost
                              Last edited by qprted; 08-11-2013, 05:54 PM.

More...

Comment

• So pleased you summed it up like that ted, so true as well mate. Near on every word.

Comment

Working...
                                X