Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
    next season i think connor will hit 30 goals and matt smith will get 24 they will be the most feared goal partnership in europe
    And we'll be in the Championships league as well, with the final at Wembley.

Comment

next season i think connor will hit 30 goals and matt smith will get 24 they will be the most feared goal partnership in europe
      Why stop in Europe, I'd say the most feared strike Force in the world, "the lump" will be worth £300 million and we will win the league next season by 30 points and oilly will be the next king of England

Comment

• we are nearly on 150 thousand views wow wow i love you guys but love ollie more he will take us to the moon and stars
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• just watched that qpr v chelsea game

1970 ANY OF YOU THERE

MASSIVE CHELSEA NUMBERS YOU CAN SEE HOW MANY OF THEM IN THE LOFT END

I THINK WE HAD A CRAP GOALIE IN KELLY AND THAT COST US

BRIDGES OF COURSE AS A CHELSEA OLD BOY WANTED TO BEAT THEM CONCLUSIVELY HE WAS OUR SECRET WEAPON BUT HE ONLY SCORED
          ONCE HE ALMOST SCORED A SECOND A DIVING HEADER

BUT THE WAY KELLY WAS BEATEN SO EASILY DESTROYED US

BUT GREAT DAYS IN TERMS OF FASHION WAS SO SO STRANGE PENNY ROUND SHIRTS AND FLARES

More...

Comment

• I was there Ted, I was one of the young lads lifted over the wall and sat by the goal at the School end. I was 10 at the time.

To buy a ticket for the game you had to preaent a Derby County programme from the 5th round at the Ellerslir Rd "box office".

I queued for hours on a Sunday morning to get mine.
            Last edited by cross it Dave; 07-04-2017, 01:07 PM.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Over 33k there...... pitch like a ploughed field........ terraces....... another era. No police cameras everywhere you went. Great memories.

I'd just turned 14.

Comment

• Those were the days

Comment

• CAN I

Sadly money isnt good will have to cancel sky sports but can i connect to a video machine via scart and keep my beloved memories

More...

Comment

• Get a kodi firestick and buy sportsnationhd. 50 quid a year you won't regret it

Comment

• It's on here Ted http://myfeed2all.eu/type/football.html

Comment

• Is there a stream for us today then?

Comment

Sadly money isnt good will have to cancel sky sports but can i connect to a video machine via scart and keep my beloved memories
                          I believe you should be able to play back your recordings them record the TV screen with your VCR . You can't just save them as sky encode the video so it isn't as simple as transfering the data.

Comment

• we send millions of pounds abroad to all these tinpot countries to save their population or more likely buy luxury lifes for the people in charge and people over here cant even afford sky,its a disgrace. Ted aid ,wheres Bob and Midgure when we need them.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              we send millions of pounds abroad to all these tinpot countries to save their population or more likely buy luxury lifes for the people in charge and people over here cant even afford sky,its a disgrace. Ted aid ,wheres Bob and Midgure when we need them.

Comment

• not another norwich day out

back in the seventies there was 18 thousand qpr fans many very drunk me included how I got home I don't know any of you guys there

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X