Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why troy is perfect for rangers

go onto the you tube and look for troys best watford goals

its all there hes another les ferdinad,and we have waited for so long for a new lesley
    trust me our prayers have been answerd but hes rumoured to be valued at twelve million
    i dont know who suggested ten million but i think if shane long is twelve million then troy must also be the same

GO ONTO YOU TUBE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES HES VERY RIGHT FOOTED BUT LOOK AT THESE BLISTERING STRIKES NO PREMIESHIP GOALIE WILL HOLD THEM

HES BRILLIANT LETS GET HIM FIRST
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Probably go to Hull, SB has got some dosh from the sale of Shane Long to splash about

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...d-striker.html

Comment

Watched him last few games and from not initially rating him he is certainly a handful and reckon he could be the ideal partner for Austin.

Wont tick many fans boxes because of his past but judging him simply on footballing ability think he would be worth the risk

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Watched him last few games and from not initially rating him he is certainly a handful and reckon he could be the ideal partner for Austin.

Wont tick many fans boxes because of his past but judging him simply on footballing ability think he would be worth the risk
          £10 million risk? He's not worth half of that.

Comment

is that what there asking not sure what his price is????

Comment

Watford put a 12m price tag on him start of the season , it will only get inflated in this window, everyone went mad as soon as Fulham paid 11m for Mccormack

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Watford put a 12m price tag on him start of the season , it will only get inflated in this window, everyone went mad as soon as Fulham paid 11m for Mccormack
                The funny thing is, Foolham only paid £6m for him, the rest is based on promotion and other add on's
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  is that what there asking not sure what his price is????
                  Yeah mate, turned down around £7-8 million from Leicester in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    go onto the you tube and look for troys best watford goals

its all there hes another les ferdinad,and we have waited for so long for a new lesley
                    trust me our prayers have been answerd but hes rumoured to be valued at twelve million
                    i dont know who suggested ten million but i think if shane long is twelve million then troy must also be the same

GO ONTO YOU TUBE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES HES VERY RIGHT FOOTED BUT LOOK AT THESE BLISTERING STRIKES NO PREMIESHIP GOALIE WILL HOLD THEM

HES BRILLIANT LETS GET HIM FIRST
                    Are you going to pay for him, because I don't think anybody else at the Club is.

Comment

They are in the play off so they will definitely be reluctant to sell anyway.

Next
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X