Expecting an Ian Taylor tweet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecting an Ian Taylor tweet.

The tweet along lines of, good things come to those who wait, that wait has been long, but will it be worth it let's hope so.

tarabtt finally off to barca??
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      tarabtt finally off to barca??
      Is he going on holiday again
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think I must be the only adult in the Western world who still does not understand Twitter and how it works

Comment

Who knows but without Tarrabt and Remy we can just about fill a match day squad if no one is injured. Don't think either will be allowed to leave until adequate replacements on board. Even better if both stay even less reason to panic buy.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            I think I must be the only adult in the Western world who still does not understand Twitter and how it works
            Surely not a bad thing.

Comment

you aint alone islesie...........twitter/facebook/wassup............all a compleat mystery to me!....................,wassup me??......wtf is that all about!

Comment

you aint alone islesie...........twitter/facebook/wassup............all a compleat mystery to me!....................,wassup me??......wtf is that all about!
                What happen to chatting over a pint? Good old fashoined communication.

Comment

That makes 3 of us...
                  I must be gettig old coz I don`t even want to understand them...

Comment

With everyone in Ireland I doubt there will be any incomings. I mean we cant even seem to get Kranjcar who ia desperate to get out of war torn Ukraine ffs

Comment

ive just about mastered calls n texting........this from a qualified gas installer and electrician

Comment

Mate you are not the only one, I can't get my head round it and to be fair I don't want to either

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                          The tweet along lines of, good things come to those who wait, that wait has been long, but will it be worth it let's hope so.
                          dvd review of last season about to get released????? (won't be a signing for sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
                            Mate you are not the only one, I can't get my head round it and to be fair I don't want to either
                            Makes you wonder how we have the knowledge to post on this forum!

Comment

I don't see anything. Is it on - https://twitter.com/IJTaylor81 ?

Comment

Working...
                              X