Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strong squad (ish) going to Ireland - Only 2 strikers thou / Taarabt given lifeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all of these players being given return tickets?

Comment

Until we get another striker, maybe try Taarabt as a second striker alongside Austin but can drop off into the free role.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Thing is as said previously I think alot of the taarabt haters will forget all this dislike towards him when he produces a moment of magic and produces a chance or goal out of nothing. the fact is atm he's pretty much the only one in that squad who can do that. We are lacking creativity massively atm.

Comment

Taraabt but no Remy, how does that work???? HR said the other day how unfit Taarabt was but also said how fit Remy was. Surely if Remy's to play any part in our premiership campaign he should be going... still very likely he'll go but he hasn't and no one's come in for him, so he's still very much our player!!! Why is he not going???????
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Christ that quad is shite…

Hope I'm wrong but Remy is almost certain to go IMO. Sad to say but he is above us at present….

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Taraabt but no Remy, how does that work???? HR said the other day how unfit Taarabt was but also said how fit Remy was. Surely if Remy's to play any part in our premiership campaign he should be going... still very likely he'll go but he hasn't and no one's come in for him, so he's still very much our player!!! Why is he not going???????
              The only thing I can think is that taarabt even though not in the germany pre season tour stayed at home and has been training at Harlington. Maybe they think he's on the way to b eing half fit to get a run out. I think Remy prob needs a week or so training to catch up to pace with the others before being thrown into game time.

Comment

If remy goes I reckon it will be spurs - cant see it being Newcastle but got a feeling spurs. I dont want him to go but if Everton were clever and snapped him up, Lukaku and remy and they could push for those top four next year.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  The only thing I can think is that taarabt even though not in the germany pre season tour stayed at home and has been training at Harlington. Maybe they think he's on the way to b eing half fit to get a run out. I think Remy prob needs a week or so training to catch up to pace with the others before being thrown into game time.
                  Hopefully you're right... to be honest, now I've let the red mist set after not seeing Remy's name on that list, your expiration sounds about right.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hopefully you're right... to be honest, now I've let the red mist set after not seeing Remy's name on that list, your expiration sounds about right.

Happy to help mate - but you watch remy sign for leicester tomorrow now

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Green
                      Murphy
                      Lumley
                      Ferdinand
                      Caulker
                      Hill
                      Traore
                      Faurlin
                      Simpson
                      Onuoha
                      Dunne
                      Barton
                      Suk-Young
                      Henry
                      Hoilett
                      Wright-Philips
                      Philips
                      Taarabt
                      Austin
                      Zamora
                      That squad scares me tbh, we are so weak up front and in centre midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        That squad scares me tbh, we are so weak up front and in centre midfield.
                        We certainly need 5 decent players - at least 3 in midfield - we are cryin out for someone who can come in and dictate play, has a final ball plus some one with creativity. Fer or tihs Columbian player we are linked with would be great alongside Barton.
                        If we can keep Remy thats great but if not we must act quickly up front as if Austin got injured anytine in the next two weeks we are bang in trouble.

Comment

The squad headed to Ireland today but Remy is not due to be back in training until Saturday. Or so it has been reported.....

Comment

I hope Taraabt has sat down and had a chat with Harry and decided to stay could be key for us
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                              I hope Taraabt has sat down and had a chat with Harry and decided to stay could be key for us
                              That dude from four years ago has left the building. I would dearly like to see him back agaain, but he's gone....

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                                Christ that quad is shite…
                                This is the problem with this site, you start a decent thread and someone comes along and completely changes the topic. We are talking about QPR not muscle definition!

Comment

Working...
                                X