Regarding the debate of ITK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the debate of ITK

This keeps popping up in a few threads lately so thought it's worth knowing what people opinions are regarding the ones who claim they are ITK and whether anyone likes them claiming they have inside info or does it bother you. I seen some praise it and some who don't like it. I cant stand it but if im in the minority then i happy not mention it again coz i don't want to be a moaner and bring the thread down if everyone enjoys it.
    The reason i don't like it coz i think they are full of s.hi.t. Anyone can make 30 predictions and get 1 right. Been on this site for 2 years and 99 percent of the time they have all got it wrong. To me the people who claim to have inside info are attention seeking, self obsessed egotistical maniacs who need to feel better bout themselves.
    I rather talk about opinions on players we have and who all papers are saying we likely to buy (this being said i do realise papers are not reliable as well)

But i want to be fair to everyone else and keep my opinions to myself if im in the small percentage.
    48.89%
    Dislike
    8.89%
    Ignore
    42.22%

The poll is expired.

'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Think we know who the real ITK is and he doesn't post anymore.

Comment

Never pay much attention to various player signing predictions.
      If it happens, then it happens, and if it doesn't, then it doesn't.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        I wonder why?
        Kept the faith!

Comment

The bottom line is that nothing is actually done until it's officially announced by the club. Until then, all we have to go on is rumour and made up cr4p - whether it comes from the media or people on here is largely irrelevant. When you look at it like that, the problems and frustrations are largely down to the gullibility of the reader, rather than the poster of the "information".

Meanwhile, it all gives us something to discuss while there is no proper footy on.......

That's my view, anyway.

Edit; I won't vote as I have no feeling about it either way....
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Its all a bit of fun, just ignore the really silly ones
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              I wonder why?
              +1

Comment

Where's the "who really gives a flying fark" option
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Never pay much attention to various player signing predictions.
                    If it happens, then it happens, and if it doesn't, then it doesn't.
                    And you start to panic....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I think we all enjoy these threads, or we wouldn't be here right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        And you start to panic....
                        I wouldn't have panicked if we had failed to sign Rio, let alone lesser names. Plenty more fish in the sea.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It doesn't do any harm but people should take it for what it is don't throw the toys out the pram when it doesn't happen
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Sorry guys but I have not got the time to do the itk league this summer as the hitgirl is due to pop her head out tomorrow. So, I have been too busy with getting things ready for the newest rangers fan who will be arriving into the world anytime now.
                            If I was to guess though, Rickyranger seems to be doing well.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Correct.

And for those that weren't aware, it's Phil Beard but he got fed up with the abuse.

And kept getting it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X